Today I’m sharing a card that I made for the Freshly Made Sketches #69 Challenge using the Papillon Potpourri, Perfect Punches and Pretty Petites stamp sets from Stampin’ Up. The Pretty Petities stamp set is one of the items that you can earn for free from Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration, which starts on Tuesday, Jan. 22! Here is the Sketch:
And here is my card:
Here is the list of products that you will need to create this card:
- Papillon Potpourri (123757 wood, 123759 clear)
- Perfect Punches (117022 wood, 120516 clear)
- Pretty Petites (available Jan 22-Mar 22, 129639 wood, 129642 clear)
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (129381)
- Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406)
- Petite Curly Label Punch (available Jan 22-Mar 22, 129405)
- Curly Label Punch (119851)
- Elegant Butterfly Punch (127526)
- Cloudy Day Texture Impressions Embossing Folder (127022)
- White Delicate Details Lace Tape (130966)
- Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper (126922)
- Occasions Paper-Piercing Pack (129387)
- Melon Mambo Stampin’ Emboss Powder (123223)
- VersaMark Pad (102283)
- Heat Tool (129053)
- Melon Mambo Card Stock (115320)
- Daffodil Delight Card Stock (119683)
- Pacific Point Card Stock (100702)
- Marina Mist Card Stock (119682)
- Pacific Point Classic Stampin’ Pad (126951)
- Pacific Point Stampin’ Write Marker (119702)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Paper-Piercing Tool (126189)
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199)
I started with a Pacific Point card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. I cut a panel of Marina Mist and a panel of Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP to 4″ x 5-1/4″, then I cut each panel into a triangle shape by cutting it from corner to corner. I embossed the Marina Mist triangle with the Cloudy Day Embossing Folder and I placed the two triangles together and adhered them together with tape on the back. I adhered a strip of the Delicate Details Lace Tape over the center of the triangles, then adhered the entire panel to the card base with SNAIL. Next, I stamped the image from the Pretty Petites stamp set in Pacific Point ink on Pacific Point card stock twice and punched the images out with the Petite Curly Label Punch. Then I colored the polkadot edge of the My Friend sentiment stamp from the Perfect Punches stamp set with a Pacific Point Stampin’ Write Marker and stamped the image on Pacific Point card stock. I punched the image out with the Curly Label punch, then I adhered all 3 punches to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Next, I stamped the butterfly images from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set in VersaMark ink on Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo card stock. I sprinkled all of the images with Melon Mambo Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them. Then I punched the butterflies out with the Elegant and Bitty Butterfly punches. I adhered one of the small butterflies over the larger butterfly with a Stampin’ Dimensional, then I adhered all of the butterflies to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. To finish the card, I stamped the happy birthday sentiment from the Perfect Punches stamp set in VersaMark ink on Daffodil Delight card stock, sprinkled it with Melon Mambo Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Ovals Collection Framelit Dies. Then I cut the next size larger Oval Framelit Die from Melon Mambo card stock and I used the Occasions Piercing Pack to pierce the oval in the card stock. I adhered the two ovals together with SNAIL, then adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The Delicate Details Lace Tape is so easy to use. It’s already got adhesive on the back so all that you have to do is cut it to the size that you want, peel the backing off and adhere it to your card. So easy! Plus it comes in two different sizes and designs.
Don’t forget that the two Valentine Promotions end tomorrow, click on my Promotions tab above to read all about them. And Sale-a-bration begins on Tuesday!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
- I’ve got a January ordering special where you could win the Snow Much Fun stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Stampin’ Up has the My Little Valentine Promotion and the Valentine Treat Bundle going on now through January 21, click on my Promotions tab above to read all about it.
- Sign up for the new Stampin’ Up Paper Pumpkin where for $19.95 per month, you’ll receive a kit once a month that contains all the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more! Click on the Paper Pumpkin picture on the right side of the screen to read all about it.
- Check out the new “Best Of” stamp sets for sale for $14.95. Click on my Promotions tab above or on the Best Of picture on the right of the screen to see more information.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!