Before we get into all of the Sale-a-bration excitement, I’m sharing a quick card that I made with the Madison Avenue and Moving Forward stamp sets from Stampin’ Up.
Here is the list of products that you will need to create this card:
- Moving Forward (126320 wood, 126322 clear)
- Madison Avenue (129657 wood, 129660 clear) ***Sale-a-bration stamp set
- Circles #2 Originals Die (114526)
- 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch (118874)
- Word Window Punch (119857)
- Modern Label Punch (119849)
- Parker’s Patterns Designer Series Paper (131021)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
- Cherry Cobbler 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon (120992)
- Cherry Cobbler Card Stock (119685)
- Not Quite Navy Card Stock (101722)
- Marina Mist Card Stock (119682)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad (126966)
- Not Quite Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad (126971)
- Marina Mist Classic Stampin’ Pad (126962)
- Garden Green (119701), Marina Mist (119679), Pumpkin Pie (105115) & Daffodil Delight (119677) Stampin’ Write Markers
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
I started with a Cherry Cobbler card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. I cut a panel of the Parker’s Patterns DSP to 1-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ and a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to 2-3/4″ x 5-1/4″. I stamped the flower images from the Madison Avenue stamp set in Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy and Cherry Cobbler ink on the Very Vanilla panel using my Stamp-a-ma-jig for the centers. Then I placed the two panels together and wrapped a strip of Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon around the joint and adhered it with SNAIL and I adhered the panel to the card base with SNAIL. Then I cut a 2″ circle from Very Vanilla card stock using the Circles #2 Originals Die and I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the images from the Moving Forward stamp set in Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Garden Green and Not Quite Navy ink. I also colored the flower centers and the birds beak with my Stampin’ Write Markers and added two rhinestones to the centers of the wheels. I adhered the stamped circle to a 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch from Cherry Cobbler card stock with SNAIL, then I adhered the layered image to a 2-1/2″ circle that I cut from Not Quite Navy card stock with the Circles #2 Originals Die with SNAIL. I adhered the triple layered image to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I tied a bow from the Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon and adhered that to the card front with a Glue Dot. To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment in Marina Mist ink on Very Vanilla card stock, punched it out with the Word Window Punch and adhered it with SNAIL to a Modern Label Punch from Marina Mist card stock. I adhered the layered sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and I placed a small rhinestone in the center of each flower.
Now for the big news…
It’s officially here…Sale-a-bration has begun! Sale-a-bration is that wonderful time of year when Stampin’ Up gives you a free item for every $50 in product that you purchase. Plus, with every order of $150 or more (online orders qualify too!) you will also receive:
- your choice of 3 Sale-a-bration items (one for every $50 in product purchased)
- a free pack of Silver Glimmer Paper
- $25 in Stampin’ Rewards/Hostess Dollars to spend any way that you would like
And if you place a $400 order (online orders qualify too!) you will receive:
- your choice of 8 Sale-a-bration items (one for every $50 in product purchased)
- a free pack of Silver Glimmer Paper
- a free product bundle which includes: the Madison Avenue Stamp Set, the Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper and the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack
- $65 in Stampin’ Rewards/Hostess Dollars to spend any way that you would like
- 50% off 1 full price catalog item
If you are placing your qualifying ($400+) order though my online store, please use the following numbers for the extras:
- Wood-Mount Hostess Bundle: 133316
- Clear-Mount Hostess Bundle: 133317
- Free Glimmer Paper: 133318
And you’ll also earn my Running Shoe Rewards and you’ll be entered to win the stamp set give away for the month! So head on over to my online store to start shopping!
This is also a fantastic time to consider becoming a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator yourself! If you join during Sale-a-bration, you will receive 25% more in your starter kit!! You get to choose $156.50 in products for only $99. If you sign up to become a Demonstrator, there is no obligation to sell or hold workshops and no penalty if you decide to stop. You get to keep all of your starter kit goodies too! If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Demonstrator, please drop me a note. I’d love to tell you more about it!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. And don’t forget that I’ve got a January ordering special where you could win the Snow Much Fun stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
Very pretty card,love your colors…
Wonderful card and great color combination!