I’m sharing another card that I made with several items that you can earn for free during Sale-a-bation. I made this card with the Quint-Essential Flower stamp, the Vine Street Embossing Folder, the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack and the Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper. You can earn these items for free from Stampin’ Up with every $50 purchase that you make through my online store!
The design for this card was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketches #70. Here is the sketch:
And here is the card that I came up with:
Here is the list of products that you will need to create this card:
- Quint-Essential Flower (Sale-a-bration Item 132202, Annual Catalog Item 126790)
- Curly Cute (117014 wood, 120510 clear)
- Circles #2 Originals Die (114526) or 2-1/2″ Circle Punch (120906)
- 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch (118874)
- 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch (119854)
- 1″ Circle Punch (119868)
- 3/4″ Circle Punch (119873)
- Vine Street Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Sale-a-bration Item 130492)
- Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (Sale-a-bration Item 127540)
- Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (Sale-a-bration Item 130812)
- Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (129324)
- Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Pad (126950)
- Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin’ Pad (126991)
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad (126982)
- Island Indigo Classic Stampin’ Pad (126986)
- Rich Razzleberry Card Stock (115316)
- Summer Starfruit Card Stock (126839)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Glue Dots (103683)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
I started with a Summer Starfruit card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. Then I cut a panel of Rich Razzleberry card stock to 4″ x 5-1/4″, embossed it with the Vine Street Embossing Folder and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I cut a panel of Summer Starfruit card stock to 2-1/2″ x 4″ and I adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. Next, I cut a panel of the Sycamore Street DSP to 2-1/4″ x 4″ and I adhered it over the Summer Starfruit panel with SNAIL. Then I stamped the Quint-Essential Flower stamp image on Whisper White card stock 4 times, once in each ink color: Rich Razzleberry, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party & Island Indigo. Then I punched the Rich Razzleberry flower out with the 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, the Summer Starfruit flower out with the 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch, the Pool Party flower center out with the 1″ Circle Punch and the Island Indigo flower center out with the 3/4″ Circle Punch. I layered all of the flower pieces on top of each other and adhered them with SNAIL. Then I cut a 2-1/2″ circle from Rich Razzleberry card stock with my Circles #2 Originals Die (or punch it out with your 2-1/2″ Circle Punch). I stamped the sentiment from the Curly Cute stamp set on Whisper White card stock in Summer Starfruit ink, trimmed it to 1/2″ x 3″ and adhered it to a piece of Summer Starfruit card stock that I’d cut to 3/4″ x 3″. I cut the notched end with my Paper Snips and adhered the left side of the sentiment to the Rich Razzleberry 2-1/2″ circle with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered flower images over the sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the layered circle to the Sycamore Street DSP panel with SNAIL and I adhered the flag end of the sentiment to the card front with a Stampin’ Dimensional. To finish the card, I adhered a Rich Razzleberry button from the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack to the flower center with a Glue Dot, then adhered a large rhinestone over the center of the button with a Glue Dot.
I really like the bold color combination of the Rich Razzleberry and the Summer Starfruit. The Island Indigo and Pool Party add nice accent colors to the mix too.
It’s Sale-a-bration time! During Sale-a-bration, you earn free products from Stampin’ Up for every $50 that you order through my online store. Check out my Promotions tab above to read more about it and click on the Sale-a-bration link on the right side of the screen to see all of the great items that you can pick up for free!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. And I’ve got a January ordering special where you could win the Snow Much Fun stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
Very pretty card! I love the embossing and your Quint-Essential Flower! Great take on the sketch.
Stunning card. Those papers are gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
I love those colors! Great card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!