Today I’m sharing a card that I made with the new Hello, Hello single stamp. Stampin’ Up has released 10 new single stamps that will only be available until March 31, 2013 so if you haven’t checked them out yet, click on the button on the right side of your screen and go take a peek. I think that you’ll like what you see!
I did spritz the two ovals and the flower with the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz. It’s a little difficult to see in this photo so I took a picture in different lighting to show you the shimmer a little better:
Here is the list of products that you’ll need to make this card:
- Hello, Hello single stamp (132675 available in clear mount only)
- Secret Garden (129141 wood, 129144 clear)
- Bloomin’ Marvelous (Sale-a-bration item 129651 wood, 129654 clear)
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (129381)
- Secret Garden Framelits Dies (129372)
- Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406)
- Artisan Embellishment Kit (129328)
- Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
- Tea for Two Designer Series Paper (129311)
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad (126983)
- Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin Pad (126984)
- StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad (101406)
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (122934)
- Calypso Coral Card Stock (122925)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- Aqua Painter (103954)
- Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz (118772)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stamping Sponges (101610)
I started with a Very Vanilla card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. Then I cut a panel of Tea for Two DSP to 4″ x 5-1/4″, I wrapped a piece of the wide lace ribbon from the Artisan Embellishment Kit around it and adhered it with SNAIL and adhered the panel to the card base with SNAIL. Then I inked up the Hello, Hello image with Calypso Coral ink and I took a cloth and wiped the ink off some of the vines and branches and I sponged the areas that I’d wiped off with Lucky Limeade ink. I breathed on the image to make sure the in was moistened and stamped it on Very Vanilla card stock. Then I cut the image out with the Ovals Collection Framelits Die and I cut a second oval from Calypso Coral card stock using the next size up. Next, I stamped the image of the leaves from the Secret Garden stamp set in Lucky Limeade in on Very Vanilla card stock and I stamped the large flower image from the Secret Garden stamp set in StazOn Jet Black ink on Very Vanilla card stock. I cut both pieces out with the matching Secret Garden Framelits. Next, I mixed 3 drops of the Calypso Coral ink refill with about a teaspoon of water and I painted the color onto the flower image with my Aqua Painter. I set that aside and let it dry for a few minutes while I stamped the butterfly image from the Bloomin’ Marvelous stamp set in Calypso Coral ink on Very Vanilla card stock and I punched it out with the Bitty Butterfly Punch. Then I spritzed the two ovals, the flower and the leaves with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz. Once the Smooch Spritz had dried, I began to assemble the card. I adhered the two ovals together with SNAIL and adhered the layered ovals to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I adhered the leaves to the lower left area of the oval using SNAIL on the right side and a Stampin’ Dimensional on the left. Next, I adhered the flower and the butterfly using Stampin’ Dimensionals. To finish the card, I placed a group of pearls in the center of the flower and two pearls on the butterfly.
Love that the butterfly stamp from the Bloomin’ Marvelous Sale-a-bration stamp set matches the Bitty Butterfly Punch perfectly! I just got the Bloomin’ Marvelous set with my last order and I couldn’t help but add a little butterfly to the frame.
It’s Sale-a-bration time! During Sale-a-bration, you earn free products from Stampin’ Up for every $50 that you order through my online store. Check out my Promotions tab above to read more about it and click on the Sale-a-bration link on the right side of the screen to see all of the great items that you can pick up for free!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. And I’ve got a January ordering special where you could win the Snow Much Fun stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!