Today I’m sharing a card that I made using the Bloomin’ Marvelous stamp set and Vine Street Embossing Folder that are Sale-a-bration exclusive items available now through March 22 from Stampin’ Up.
Here is the list of products that you will need to create this card:
- Bloomin’ Marvelous (Sale-a-bration Item 129651 wood, 129654 clear)
- Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406)
- Elegant Buttefly Punch (127526)
- Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402)
- Vine Street Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Sale-a-bration Item 130492)
- Brights Designer Buttons (119747)
- Whisper White Baker’s Twine (124262)
- Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper (126922)
- Island Indigo Stampin Write Marker (123002)
- Island Indigo Classic Stampin’ Pad (126986)
- Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin’ Pad (126984)
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad (126944)
- Daffodil Delight Card Stock (119683)
- Lucky Limeade Card Stock (122926)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Glue Dots (103683)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
I started with a Lucky Limeade card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. Then I cut a panel of Daffodil Delight card stock to 4″ x 5-1/4″, embossed it with the Vine Street Embossing Folder and adhered it with SNAIL to the card base. Then I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock to 1-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ and I stamped the flower, leaf and sentiment images from the Bloomin’ Marvelous stamp set on the panel using Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade ink. Then I used my Island Indigo Stampin’ Write Marker and I colored over the flower centers to add a touch of blue. Next, I cut two strips of Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP to 3/4″ x 5-1/4″, punched the edge with the Scallop Trim Border Punch and adhered them to the edges of the white panel. Then I adhered the decorated panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. To finish the card, I stamped the butterfly image from the Bloomin’ Marvelous stamp set on Whisper White card stock in Island Indigo ink and I punched it out with the Bitty Butterfly Punch. I adhered the stamped image to a butterfly that I’d punched out of the Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP using the Elegant Butterfly Punch then adhered the layered butterflies to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I tied a piece of Whisper White Baker’s Twine through a Brights Designer Button and adhered it to the center of the butterfly with a Glue Dot.
A quick card to put together with bright, spring colors!
The Champagne Glimmer Paper from the Holiday Catalog is still available!! Stampin’ Up just made this announcement:
Though not pictured on the carryover page (page 36 in the Spring Catalog), Champagne Glimmer Paper (Item 127885) from the 2012 holiday catalog is still available to order. Order yours today! You can find it here in my online store.
And don’t forget, there are only 3 more days left for my January ordering special where you could win the Snow Much Fun stamp set that I’ll be giving away on February 1. For more information about my ordering special, please click on my Rewards tab above.
It’s Sale-a-bration time! During Sale-a-bration, you earn free products from Stampin’ Up for every $50 that you order through my online store. Check out my Promotions tab above to read more about it and click on the Sale-a-bration link on the right side of the screen to see all of the great items that you can pick up for free!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!