Today I’m sharing a card that I made using the new Just Married stamp set from Stampin’ Up. I also added a bit of the Pool Party Ribbon from the Sale-a-bration Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack.
Here is the list of products that you’ll need to create this card:
- Just Married (129207 wood, 129210 clear)
- Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (127819)
- Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (120175)
- Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (Sale-a-bration Item 130812)
- Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
- Pool Party Stampin’ Emboss Powder (129321)
- VersaMark Pad (102283)
- Heat Tool (129053)
- Pool Party Core’dinations Card Stock (129321)
- Stampin’ Sanding Block (129367)
- More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper (129309)
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Very Vanilla Card Stock
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
- Glue Dots (103683)
- Stamping Sponges (101610)
I started with a Very Vanilla card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. Then I cut a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to 4″ x 5-1/4″, ran a Stamping Sponge inked with Pool Party down the 4 sides and I adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. Then I cut a strip of More Amore DSP to 2″ x 5-1/4″. I cut a strip of Pool Party Core’dinations Card Stock to 1-1/4″ x 2-1/2″, snipped a flag end with my Paper Snips, embossed it with the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder and sanded the raised areas. Then I cut a strip of Very Vanilla card stock to 1-1/4″ x 2″, embossed it with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and ran a Stamping Sponge inked with Pool Party down the sides. I layered the two strips over the DSP and adhered them with SNAIL, leaving the bottom of the flags loose. I wrapped the Sycamore Street Ribbon around the top of the DSP strip, adhered it with SNAIL, tied a bow and adhered it with a Glue Dot and adhered the strip to the card front with SNAIL. Then I stamped the cake image from the Just Married stamp set in VersaMark ink on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock cut to 2-7/8″ x 2-3/8″, sprinkled it with Pool Party Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. Then I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set in VersaMark ink and embossed it with Pool Party Stampin’ Emboss Powder. I cut a panel of Pool Party Core’dinations Card Stock to 2-1/2″ x 3″, sanded the edges and adhered it to the stamped panel. I adhered the layered panel to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals and finished the card by adding pearls to the cake and below the sentiment.
Digital Content Discs for $1 on the Clearance Rack!
From now until February 12 (or while supplies last) you can get your hands on any of these content discs for just $1:
- Avant-Garde Collection DVD (item 125841)
- Cheerful Treats Digital Content CD (item 124237)
- Express Booster Pack DVD (item 124889)
- His & Hers Collection DVD (item 125842)
- October, December, Whenever Collection DVD (item 124485)
- Simple Snapshots Content CD (item 127185)
- Sweet Retreat Collection DVD (item 125840)
Since the discs are on the Clearance Rack, they must be purchased by an online order. Go get yours today! Click here to see the available discs.
Today is the last day for my January ordering special where you could win the Snow Much Fun stamp set that I’ll be giving away on February 1. For more information about my ordering special, please click on my Rewards tab above.
It’s Sale-a-bration time! During Sale-a-bration, you earn free products from Stampin’ Up for every $50 that you order through my online store. Check out my Promotions tab above to read more about it and click on the Sale-a-bration link on the right side of the screen to see all of the great items that you can pick up for free!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
this is adorable, I adore the color of pool party…have a fabulous weekend!
Thank you! Pool Party is quickly becoming one of my favorite colors too. 🙂
Beautiful card…lovely colors!
Thanks so much for your comments, I appreciate it!