I’m starting my post today with a quick announcement. The winner of the Snow Much Fun stamp set from my January ordering give away is: Maggie C! Congratulations, I’ll be dropping your stamp set in the mail this afternoon. And see my note below to find out how you can be entered to win a free stamp set in February! And sorry for the long post today, lots of new stuff to tell you about.
Today I’m sharing a card that I made for the Mojo Monday 278 Sketch Challenge using the By the Seashore stamp set from Stampin’ Up.
Here are the products that you will need to create this card:
- By the Seashore (126530 wood, 126532 clear)
- Blooming with Kindness (126420 wood, 126422 clear)
- Circles #2 Originals Die (114526)
- 1-3/4″ Circle Punch (119854)
- Large Scallop Edgelits (127019)
- Bitty Banners Framelits Dies (129267)
- Always Artichoke 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon (121000)
- Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack (117157)
- Always Artichoke Classic Stampin’ Pad (126972)
- River Rock Classic Stampin’ Pad (126977)
- Always Artichoke Card Stock (105119)
- River Rock Card Stock (108640)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
I started with an Always Artichoke card base cut to 5-1/4″ x 10-1/2″ and scored at 5-1/4″. Then I cut a panel of River Rock card stock to 5″ x 5″ and I stamped the seashell images from the By the Seashore stamp set in River Rock ink randomly on the panel. I wrapped a piece of Always Artichoke Seam Binding around the center and adhered it with SNAIL, then adhered the panel to the card front with SNAIL. Next, I cut a panel of the Neutrals DSP Stack to 3-3/4″ x 4″ and I used the Large Scallop Edgelits Die to trim the side of the panel. Then I cut a 3″ x 3″ panel of River Rock card stock and stamped the seashell images in Always Artichoke ink on the panel and adhered it with SNAIL to a panel of Always Artichoke card stock that I’d cut to 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″. Then I cut two flags from Always Artichoke card stock using the larger Bitty Banners Framelits die, I cut the flags in half and adhered them to the back of the layered panel. Next, I adhered the decorated panel to the DSP panel with SNAIL and adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. To finish the card, I cut a circle from River Rock card stock using the Circles #2 Originals Die, stamped the Thank You sentiment from the Blooming With Kindness stamp set in Always Artichoke ink, then stamped the shell in River Rock ink over the sentiment. I adhered the sentiment to a 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch from Always Artichoke card stock, then I adhered the layered sentiment to the card front using SNAIL on the left side and a Stampin’ Dimensional on the right.
The February “Best of Love” stamp set is now available!
Click on the “Best of” button on the right side of the screen or on the image above to take a closer look. Don’t forget that if you collect 6 of the Best Of stamp sets you can earn a FREE stamp set from Stampin’ Up!
Sent With Love Special Offer!
Stampin’ Up has released a new stamp set and bundle that will be available for a limited time.
Dates: February 1 – April 30, 2013
During this limited-time offer, you can purchase the exclusive Sent with Love Stamp Set or Sent with Love Designer Series Paper-or bundle them for a special 20 percent discount! Click on the links below to go right to the item in my online store.
|Sent with Love Stamp Set (clear-mount; English only)||
|Sent with Love Designer Series Paper||
Includes the Sent with Love Stamp Set, Sent with Love Designer Series Paper, and Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine
The Sent with Love Stamp Set and Sent with Love Designer Series Paper are only available during this special offer. After April 30, they’ll both fly away!
In addition, you may purchase the Sent with Love Digital Kit (item 132914; $9.95). Please note that the digital kit is not included in the bundle.
The Sent With Love Fine Print:
- You can purchase as many stamp sets, Designer Series Papers, or bundles as you’d like! There are no limits.
- You don’t have to do anything special to take advantage of this special offer-shop away!
- The Sent with Love Stamp Set, Sent with Love Designer Series Paper, and Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine are all available to be purchased separately. But why would you do that when you can buy all three together and save 20 percent?
- The Sent with Love Digital Kit is not available as part of the bundle.
- The Sent with Love Stamp Set and Sent with Love Designer Series Paper are exclusive to this special offer-you won’t be able to get them after April 30!
12×12 Early Espresso Album Has Been Discontinued and is no longer available.
The 12″ x 12″ Early Espresso Album (item 127685) had to make an early exit. Stampin’ Up’s supplier will not be able to continue to produce this product without a significant cost increase so they have decided to discontinue this album.
The Stamp With Amy K February Ordering Special
During the month of February, for every $50 in product that you order through my online store (must be a single order of $50 or more before taxes and shipping), you’ll have your name entered into my drawing to win the Blue Ribbon Clear-Mount Stamp Set!
A $50 purchase gets your name entered once, $100 gets your name entered twice, $150 gets your name entered 3 times, etc. For each qualifying order, you’ll also earn Running Shoe Rewards.
And It’s Sale-a-bration time! During Sale-a-bration, you earn free products from Stampin’ Up for every $50 that you order through my online store. Check out my Promotions tab above to read more about it and click on the Sale-a-bration link on the right side of the screen to see all of the great items that you can pick up for free!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!