Today I’m sharing a card that I made for the Mojo Monday 279 Sketch Challenge using the Feel Goods and Oh, Hello stamp sets from Stampin’ Up.
Here is the list of products that you will need to create this card:
- Feel Goods (129681 wood, 129684 clear)
- Oh, Hello (130730 wood, 130733 clear)
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (129381)
- Vanilla 5/8″ Flower Trim (126869)
- Vine Street Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Sale-a-bration item 130492)
- Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stacks (117157)
- Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109133)
- VersaMark Pad (102283)
- Heat Tool (129053)
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad (126975)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- Crumb Cake Card Stock (120953)
- Basic Black Card Stock (121045)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stamping Sponges (101610)
I started with a Basic Black card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. I cut a panel from Neutrals DSP Stack (Very Vanilla sheet) to 4″ x 5-1/4″ and I adhered it to the card base with SNAIL. Then I cut a 3″ x 3″ square from Neutrals DSP Stack (Basic Black sheet), adhered it to a 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ square of Basic Black card stock, then adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. Then I cut a panel of Crumb Cake card stock to 2-1/4″ x 4-1/2″, embossed it with the Vine Street Embossing Folder, adhered it to a panel of Basic Black card stock cut to 2-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. Next, I stamped the oval image from the Oh, Hello stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on Very Vanilla card stock and I cut it out with the matching Ovals Collection Framelits Die. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Feel Goods stamp set in VersaMark ink on the oval die cut, sprinkled it with Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut a second oval (the next size up) from Basic Black card stock, adhered it behind the stamped oval, then adhered the layered ovals to the card front with SNAIL. To finish the card, I cut 3 of the flowers from the 5/8″ Flower Trim and I rubbed them across my Crumb Cake ink pad and sponged more Crumb Cake ink over the trim. Then I adhered the trim to the card front using SNAIL.
Finally feeling like I’m back in the land of the living. Even though it was a fairly mild flu, it was still no fun. Hoping that it won’t spread to everyone else in the house!
It’s Sale-a-bration time! During Sale-a-bration, you earn free products from Stampin’ Up for every $50 that you order through my online store. Check out my Promotions tab above to read more about it and click on the Sale-a-bration link on the right side of the screen to see all of the great items that you can pick up for free!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. And I’ve got a February ordering special where you could win the Blue Ribbon stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!