Happy Valentine’s Day! Today I’m sharing a card that I made for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 280 using the Serene Silhouettes stamp set from Stampin’ Up!
Here is the list of products that you will need to create this card:
- Serene Silhouettes Stamp Set (127322 wood, 127324)
- Adorning Accents Edgelits (125595)
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309)
- Designer Builder Brad (129329)
- Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper (126917)
- Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (129312)
- Midnight Muse 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (126847)
- Midnight Muse Classic Stampin Pad (126860)
- Midnight Muse Card Stock (126843)
- Crumb Cake Card Stock (120953)
- Stamping Sponges (101610)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin Dimensionals (104430)
- Paper-Piercing Tool (126189)
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199)
I started with a Midnight Muse card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. Then I cut a panel of Natural Composition DSP to 4″ x 5-1/4″, sponged Midnight Muse ink over the background, wiped the excess ink off the pre-embossed images and adhered the panel to the card base with SNAIL. Then I cut a panel of Print Poetry DSP to 2″ x 4″, adhered it to a panel of Midnight Muse card stock that I’d cut to 2-1/8″ x 4″, and adhered the layered panel to the card front with SNAIL. I cut a second panel of Natural Composition DSP to 2-7/8″ x 3-3/4″ and I adhered it with SNAIL to a panel of Midnight Muse card stock that I’d cut to 3″ x 4-1/8″ using the Adorning Accents Edgelits on the bottom edge. I wrapped a strip of 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon across the layered panel and adhered it with SNAIL. Then I pierced a hole in the bottom section of the ribbon and card stock and placed a Designer Builder Brad through it. I punched a small circle using the Itty Bitty Punch Pack circle punch from Print Poetry DSP and I adhered it to the Designer Builder Brad with SNAIL and I placed an epoxy bubble over the punch. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with SNAIL. To finish the card, I stamped the flower image from the Serene Silhouettes stamp set on Crumb Cake card stock in Midnight Muse ink. I trimmed the image down to 1-5/8″ x 3-1/4″ and I adhered it to a piece of Midnight Muse card stock that I’d cut to 1-3/4″ x 3-3/8″, then adhered the image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thank you to everyone who’s left a comment on my 100th blog post so far. I really appreciate it!! If you didn’t leave a comment yesterday, don’t forget to do that by Saturday morning to be entered to win my blog candy package. Simply leave a comment telling me what your favorite Valentine Treat is here and you’ll be entered to win!
It’s Sale-a-bration time! During Sale-a-bration, you earn free products from Stampin’ Up for every $50 that you order through my online store. Check out my Promotions tab above to read more about it and click on the Sale-a-bration link on the right side of the screen to see all of the great items that you can pick up for free!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. And I’ve got a February ordering special where you could win the Blue Ribbon stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!