Blog Candy Winner!!
The blog candy winner for my 100th blog post giveaway is: Evelyn T!! I’ll be emailing you in just a minute to get your shipping address. Enjoy your stamp set, ribbon & brads.
Thanks so much to everyone who left a comment. I really appreciate it! Hope that you all got to enjoy your favorite treat for Valentine’s Day. 🙂
Today I’m sharing a card that I made using the Topsy-Turvy Celebration stamp set from Stampin’ Up! I combined it with the Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack, which is one of my favorite things from the Spring Catalog. I love the color combinations!
Here is the list of products that you will need to create this card:
- Topsy-Turvy Celebrations Stamp Set (126470 wood, 125822 clear)
- Perfect Punches Stamp Set (117022 wood, 120516 clear)
- Large Oval Punch (119855)
- Scallop Oval Punch (119856)
- Extra-Large Oval Punch (119859)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
- Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (129312)
- Summer Starfruit & Raspberry Ripple Stampin’ Write Markers (126856)
- Raspberry Ripple Classic Stampin’ Pad (126859)
- Primrose Petals Classic Stampin’ Pad (126858)
- Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin’ Pad (126991)
- Raspberry Ripple Card Stock (126842)
- Primrose Petals Card Stock (126841)
- Summer Starfruit Card Stock (126839)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
I started with a Raspberry Ripple card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. Then I cut a panel of Print Poetry DSP to 4″ x 5-1/4″ and I adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. Then I cut a strip of Primrose Petals card stock to 2″ x 5-1/4″ and I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the Celebrate sentiment from the Topsy-Turvy Celebration stamp set across it in Raspberry Ripple ink. I adhered the stamped strip to a strip of Raspberry Ripple card stock that I’d cut to 2-1/4″ x 5-1/4″, then I adhered the layered strips to the card front with SNAIL. Then I stamped the cake image in Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals and Summer Starfruit ink on Very Vanilla card stock, using the Stamp-a-ma-jig for placement. I colored the candle image with my Stampin’ Write Markers and stamped it 5 times using the Stamp-a-ma-jig for placement. I trimmed the panel around the cake image to 1-3/4″ x 2-3/4″, adhered it to a panel of Raspberry Ripple card stock that I’d cut to 2″ x 3″ with SNAIL, then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Next, I colored the sentiment from the Perfect Punches stamp set with my Stampin’ Write Markers, stamped the image on Very Vanilla card stock and punched it out with the Large Oval Punch. I adhered the stamped oval to a Scallop Oval Punch from Raspberry Ripple with SNAIL, then to an Extra-Large Oval Punch from Summer Starfruit with SNAIL. To finish the card, I adhered the layered sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and I adhered several rhinestones on the bottom of the cake.
It’s Sale-a-bration time! During Sale-a-bration, you earn free products from Stampin’ Up for every $50 that you order through my online store. Check out my Promotions tab above to read more about it and click on the Sale-a-bration link on the right side of the screen to see all of the great items that you can pick up for free!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. And I’ve got a February ordering special where you could win the Blue Ribbon stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
Very pretty card that could be utilized for many age groups. Great color coordination!!!
Thanks so much! I actually made this one for my niece.
Wonderfully colorful and fun card!