Today I’m sharing a card that I made for the Fab Friday 12 Color Challenge. I thought that the colors would work well with the ties from the Best Dad Ever stamp set from Stampin’ Up! Here are the colors:
And here is my card:
Here is the list of products that you will need to create this card:
- Best Dad Ever Stamp Set (120399 wood, 120681 clear)
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (129381)
- Silver Basics Designer Buttons (129325)
- Subtles Designer Series Paper Stacks (117152)
- Perfect Plum, Baja Breeze & Wild Wasabi Stampin’ Write Markers (119700)
- Baja Breeze Classics Stampin’ Pad (126960)
- Baja Breeze Card Stock (111352)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Glue Dots (103683)
I started with a Baja Breeze card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. I cut a panel of the Perfect Plum Subtles DSP Stack to 4″ x 5-1/4″ and I adhered it to the card base with SNAIL. Then I cut a strip of the Wild Wasabi Subtles DSP Stack to 1/2″ x 5″, cut an angled end and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. Next, I colored the tie images from Best Dad Ever stamp set with my Stampin’ Write markers and stamped the images on Whisper White card stock. Then I stamped the sentiment below the ties in Baja Breeze ink and I cut the stamped images out with the Ovals Collection Framelits Die. I cut a second oval from Baja Breeze card stock, adhered it to the stamped oval with SNAIL and adhered the layered ovals to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. To finish the card, I adhered a Silver Basics Designer Button to the card front using Glue Dots.
It’s Sale-a-bration time! During Sale-a-bration, you earn free products from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 that you order through my online store. Check out my Promotions tab above to read more about it and click on the Sale-a-bration link on the right side of the screen to see all of the great items that you can pick up for free!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. And I’ve got a February ordering special where you could win the Blue Ribbon stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!