Today I’m sharing a card that I made using the Love & Sympathy stamp set from Stampin’ Up!
Here is the list of products that you will need to create this card:
- Love & Sympathy Stamp Set (122795 wood, 122797 clear)
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (129381)
- White Delicate Details Lace Tape (130966)
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334)
- Chocolate Chip (119703) & Certainly Celery (105106) Stampin’ Write Markers
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad (126975)
- Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad (126979)
- Chocolate Chip Card Stock (102128)
- Crumb Cake Card Stock (120953)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Stamping Sponges (101610)
I started with a Chocolate Chip card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. Then I cut a panel of Crumb Cake card stock to 4″ x 5-1/4″ and I applied the Delicate Details Lace Tape, placed Post-It Notes along the edges and sponged Crumb Cake ink over the tape. I pulled the Delicate Details Lace tape off the panel, wiped the ink off and put it back so that I could use it again. I used my Simply Scored Scoring Tool to run score lines at 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ on the left side and at 1/4″ and 3/8″. Next, I stamped the sentiment from the Love & Sympathy stamp set in Chocolate Chip ink on the panel and adhered it to the card base using SNAIL. I colored the flower image with my Stampin’ Write Markers and stamped it on Crumb Cake card stock. I used the Ovals Collection Framelits dies to cut out the flower and a second oval from Chocolate Chip card stock. I adhered the two ovals together with SNAIL, then adhered the layered ovals to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
It’s Sale-a-bration time! During Sale-a-bration, you earn free products from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 that you order through my online store. Check out my Promotions tab above to read more about it and click on the Sale-a-bration link on the right side of the screen to see all of the great items that you can pick up for free!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. And I’ve got a February ordering special where you could win the Blue Ribbon stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
Thanks so much! The shades of brown are some of my favorites too!
Fabulous card…clean, simple and soooo to the point and lovely and sweet!
Thank you. Clean and simple is my favorite type of card. 🙂