Today I’m sharing a card that I made for the Retro Sketches #51 Challenge using the By the Tide stamp set. Here is the sketch:
And here is my card:
Here is the list of products that you will need to create this card:
- By the Tide Stamp Set (129117 wood, 129120 clear)
- Feeling Sentimental Stamp Set (Sale-a-bration item 129627 wood, 129630 clear)
- 3/4″ Circle Punch (119873)
- Designer Builder Brads (129329)
- Parker’s Pattern Designer Series Paper (131021)
- Cajun Craze Classic Stampin’ Pad (126965)
- Marina Mist Classic Stampin’ Pad (126962)
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad (126944)
- Not Quite Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad (126971)
- Not Quite Navy Card Stock (101722)
- Cajun Craze Card Stock (119684)
- Marina Mist Card Stock (119682)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Glue Dots (103683)
- Paper-piercing Tool (126189)
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199)
I started with a Cajun Craze card base cut to 5-1/4″ x 10-1/2″ and scored at 5-1/4″. I cut a panel of Parker’s Pattern DSP to 5″ x 5″ and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. Then I cut a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ and I stamped the images from the By the Tide stamp set in Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist ink. I also stamped the sentiment from the Feeling Sentimental stamp set on the panel in Not Quite Navy ink and I adhered it to a panel of Not Quite Navy card stock with SNAIL. Then I stamped the circle images on Marina Mist card stock in Not Quite Navy ink, punched them out with the 3/4″ Circle Punch and adhered them to the Designer Builder Brads with Glue Dots. To finish the card, I used my Paper-Piercing Tool and Stampin’ Pierce Mat to punch three holes on the left side of the panel and placed the decorated brads through them. Then I adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
New My Digital Studio Downloads this week:
With four templates in one download the Think Back Photobook will help you preserve your family’s legacy. Sit down with your mom, dad, grandma, and grandpa and ask them the big questions about life, like:
- What makes you feel young?
- What is the first thing you learned how to cook?
- What personality quirk will you indulge when you’re older?
And don’t miss the other exciting new downloads this week. Stampin’ Up! has added two more Label This downloads, a fun spring-inspired kit, and a stamp set from the annual catalog. Enjoy.
It’s Sale-a-bration time! During Sale-a-bration, you earn free products from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 that you order through my online store. Check out my Promotions tab above to read more about it and click on the Sale-a-bration link on the right side of the screen to see all of the great items that you can pick up for free!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. And I’ve got a February ordering special where you could win the Blue Ribbon stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!