Today I’m sharing another St. Patrick’s Day card, I made this one for the Retro Sketches #52 Challenge, which was a challenge were we could pick any of the previous challenges and recreate it. I picked Sketch Challenge #33. Here is the sketch:
And here is my card:
Here is the list of products that you will need to create this card:
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set (115370 wood, 127802 clear)
- Small Heart Punch (117193)
- Word Window Punch (119857)
- Modern Label Punch (119849)
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309)
- Houndstooth Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (120889)
- Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
- Designer Builder Brads (129329)
- 3/8″ Designer Printed Brads (122940)
- Artisan Embellishments Kit (129328)
- Tea for Two Designer Series Paper (129311)
- Whisper White Baker’s Twine (124262)
- Crumb Cake Stampin’ Write Marker (120967)
- 2011-13 In Color Designer Series Paper Stacks (122384)
- Lucky Limeade Card Stock (122926)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- Paper-Piercing Tool (126189)
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Glue Dots (103683)
I started with a Lucky Limeade card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. Then I cut a panel of the Lucky Limeade DSP from the 2011-13 In Color DSP Stacks to 4″ x 5-1/4″ and adhered it to the card base using SNAIL. I cut a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ and I embossed it with the Houndstooth Embossing Folder and I set it aside. Then I cut a strip of the Tea for Two DSP to 1″ x 4-3/4″, wrapped the lace from the Artisan Embellishments Kit around the center using SNAIL to adhere it, pierced the left side with the Paper-Piercing Tool and placed the Designer Builder Brad through it. I folded the prongs of the In-Color Designer Printed Brad into the bottom of the brad and adhered it to the Designer Builder Brad with Glue Dots. I set this aside also, then started working on the DSP four leaf clovers. I punched 4 circles using the Itty Bitty Punch Pack circle from Very Vanilla card stock, 4 hearts from each DSP (all from the Tea for Two DSP) using the Small Heart Punch, I snipped 4 little stems from the leftover DSP using my Paper Snips and I cut 4 pieces of Baker’s Twine cut to about 3″. I colored the Baker’s Twine a little bit with my Crumb Cake Stampin’ Write Marker so that it wasn’t bright white. Then I adhered two Glue Dots to each of the circles and used that as my base to build the clovers. I started by placing the stem on the bottom and the folded Baker’s Twine at the top, then I arranged the 4 hearts around the circles and adhered them to the Glue Dots. Then I placed the clovers on the embossed Very Vanilla panel and adhered them by taping the top of the strings to the panel (I snipped off the excess string from the top). I adhered the decorated DSP strip over the top of the Baker’s Twine using Stampin’ Dimensionals, then adhered the panel to the card front with SNAIL. Next, I stamped the sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set in Lucky Limeade ink on Very Vanilla card stock, punched it out with the Word Window Punch, adhered it with SNAIL to a piece of Tea for Two DSP that I’d punched out using the Modern Label Punch, then adhered the layered sentiment to the card front with Stampin Dimensionals. To finish the card, I added a pearl to the center of each clover.
It’s Sale-a-bration time! During Sale-a-bration, you earn free products from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 that you order through my online store. Check out my Promotions tab above to read more about it and click on the Sale-a-bration link on the right side of the screen to see all of the great items that you can pick up for free!
There are only 4 days left for my February ordering special: For every $50 in product that you order from my online store, your name will be entered to win the Blue Ribbon Stamp Set (clear mount item 125981). Check out my Rewards page for all of the information.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!