I was looking back over my last few posts and realizing that I’d been using a lot of blues lately so I thought I’d share a bright card with you today. I made this card for the Mojo Monday 281 Challenge using the Just Thinking and Madison Avenue stamp sets from Stampin’ Up! Here is the sketch:
And here is my card:
Here is the list of products that you will need to create this card:
- Just Thinking Stamp (129940 only available in wood mount)
- Madison Avenue Stamp Set (Sale-a-bration Item 129657 wood, 129660 clear)
- Circles #2 Originals Die (114526)
- Boho Blossoms Punch (119858)
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
- Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (129324)
- Vine Street Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Sale-a-bration Item 130492)
- Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (Sale-a-bration Item 130812)
- Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (Sale-a-bration Item 127540)
- Rich Razzleberry (120970), Tangerine Tango (119702), Pool Party (123002) & Summer Starfruit (126856) Stampin’ Write Markers
- Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Pad (126950)
- Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin’ Pad (126946)
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad (126982)
- Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin’ Pad (126991)
- Rich Razzleberry Card Stock (115316)
- Summer Starfruit Card Stock (126839)
- Pool Party Card Stock (122924)
- Tangerine Tango Card Stock (111349)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Glue Dots (103683)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
I started with a Rich Razzleberry card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. Next, I cut a panel of Summer Starfruit card stock to 4″ x 5-1/4″ and I embossed it with the Vine Street Embossing Folder. I wrapped two strips of the Sycamore Street ribbon around the lower part of the panel, adhered them with SNAIL, then adhered the panel to the card front with SNAIL. Then I cut out 3 Rich Razzleberry circles using the largest (2-1/2″) circle on the Circles #2 Originals Die. I cut a circle of the Sycamore Street DSP and a circle of Whisper White card stock using the 2″ circle on the Circles #2 Originals Die. I stamped the images from the Madison Street stamp set in Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Summer Starfruit and Pool Party ink on the Whisper White circle (using the Stamp-a-ma-jig for placement). I adhered the two 2″ circles to two of the 2-1/2″ Rich Razzleberry circles with SNAIL, then adhered the layered circles to the card front with SNAIL. Next, I colored the sentiment from the Just Thinking stamp set with my Stampin’ Write Markers and I stamped it on Whisper White card stock. I used my paper snips to carefully cut around the circle (it was actually pretty easy to do) and I adhered the stamped image to the last Rich Razzleberry 2-1/2″ circle with SNAIL, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I punched out the little flowers using the Boho Blossom and Itty Bitty Punch Pack punches, adhered them together with SNAIL, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and I added a rhinestone to the center of each flower. To finish the card, I adhered a large rhinestone to the center of 3 buttons from the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack using Glue Dots to make sure that they were adhered securely. Then I adhered the buttons to the card front also using Glue Dots.
We’re half way through Sale-a-bration, have you picked up all of the free goodies that you’d like from Stampin’ Up? I used 4 of the free items on my card today, there are some fantastic items this year! And don’t forget that there are only 5 days left for my February ordering special: For every $50 in product that you order from my online store, your name will be entered to win the Blue Ribbon Stamp Set (clear mount item 125981)! Check out my Rewards page for all of the information.
It’s Sale-a-bration time! During Sale-a-bration, you earn free products from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 that you order through my online store. Check out my Promotions tab above to read more about it and click on the Sale-a-bration link on the right side of the screen to see all of the great items that you can pick up for free!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.