Today I’m sharing a card that I made using the Feel Goods and Summer Solstice stamp sets from Stampin’ Up! I had so much fun with the chalkboard technique a couple of weeks ago, I had to do another one. And I’m still working on the final format for my blog posts, if you’re looking for the supply list and card stock cuts, they’re now at the bottom of my posting. Let me know what you think of the new format, I’d love to hear your comments.
I started by stamping the flower and butterfly images from the Summer Solstice stamp set on Basic Black card stock, sprinkling them with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossing them. Then I used a Stamping Sponge to apply Whisper White Craft ink randomly around the images.
I cut a 2-1/2″ circle out of Basic Black card stock and repeated the same process with the sentiment from the Feel Goods stamp set. Then I used my Paper-Piercing tool and made a hole to place the little flower from the Artisan Embellishments Kit through. I trimmed some of the excess stem and taped it to the back of the circle.
I cut a piece of the Primrose Petals Core’dinations Card Stock with the Floral Frames Framelits Die, sanded the edges and adhered it with SNAIL directly to the stamped background panel. I adhered the decorated circle over the die cut using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then punched an Elegant Butterfly from Whisper White card stock and a Bitty Butterfly from Primrose Petals Core’dinations Card Stock. I sanded the Bitty Butterfly edges, added a string of 3 little pearls, adhered it to the Elegant Butterfly with SNAIL, then adhered them both the the card front with a Stampin Dimensional. I also added a few pearls beside the flower.
Then I finished the card by adhering the decorated panel to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I also stamped a butterfly in StazOn Jet Black and I colored it with my Primrose Petals Stampin’ Write Marker on the panel inside the card.
Here are the products that you will need to create this card:
- Feel Goods Stamp Set (129681 wood, 129684 clear)
- Summer Solstice Stamp Set (122024 wood, 122037 clear)
- Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406)
- Elegant Butterfly Punch (127526)
- Floral Frames Framelits Dies (127012)
- Circles #2 Originals Die (114526) or 2-1/2″ Circle Punch (120906)
- Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
- Artisan Embellishments Kit (129328)
- Primrose Petals Core’dinations Card Stock (129322)
- Stampin’ Sanding Block (129367)
- White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132)
- VersaMark Pad (102283)
- Heat Tool (129053)
- Whisper White Craft Pad (101731)
- Stamping Sponges (101610)
- Basic Black Card Stock (121045)
- Paper-Piercing Tool (126189) & Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Card Stock Cuts:
- Basic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, panel cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 2-1/2″ Circle
- Whisper White – Elegant Butterfly Punch
- Primrose Petals Core’dinations Card Stock – Bitty Butterfly Punch and 3rd Floral Frames Framelit Die Cut
It’s Sale-a-bration time! During Sale-a-bration, you earn free products from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 that you order through my online store. Check out my Promotions tab above to read more about it and click on the Sale-a-bration link on the right side of the screen to see all of the great items that you can pick up for free!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. And I’ve got a March ordering special where you could win the It’s a Wrap Occasions stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!