Today I’m sharing a card that I created for the Freshly Made Sketches #75 Sketch Challenge. I used the Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack and the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set, which you can earn for free from Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration, to create my card. Here is the sketch:
And here is my card:
Here is the list of products that you will need to create this card:
- Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set (Sale-a-bration Item 132194 wood, 132195 clear; Annual Catalog Item 128373 wood, 126257 clear)
- Bitty Banners Framelits Dies (129267)
- Soda Pop Tops (129388)
- Hung Up Cute Clips (129389)
- Summer Starfruit 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (126846)
- Crumb Cake 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon (122332)
- In Color Dahlias (127556)
- 1/2″ Circle Punch (119869)
- Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (129312)
- Crumb Cake (120967) Midnight Muse & Summer Starfruit (126856) Stampin’ Write Markers
- Midnight Muse Card Stock (126843)
- Crumb Cake Card Stock (120953)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Glue Dots (103683)
Card Stock Sizes:
- Midnight Muse – card base 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″, vertical strip 1″ x 4″, banner 5/8″ x 2-3/8″ snip left end with Paper Snips to make a flag
- Print Poetry DSP – bottom sheet 4″ x 5-1/4″, top sheet 4″ x 4-7/8″
- Very Vanilla – cut with Framelits Die after coloring and stamping the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set
- Crumb Cake – 1/2″ Circle Punch
- Crumb Cake Seam Binding – 4-3/4″
- Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin – 4-3/4″
To create the sentiment: Color the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set with your Stampin’ Write Markers, stamp the image and cut it with the Bitty Banners Framelits die and adhere it to your Midnight Muse hand cut banner with SNAIL. Smash the Soda Pop Top by running it through your Big Shot between two cutting plates with no tabs on the platform. Adhere the Crumb Cake 1/2″ circle punch to the Soda Pop Top with a Glue Dot, adhere the Dahlia to the circle punch with a Glue Dot, then adhere the Soda Pop Top to the sentiment with 2 or 3 Glue Dots.
Simply layer the card stock and ribbon, adhere with SNAIL and add the arrow Cute Clip before adhering the layered strip to the card front with SNAIL.
And don’t forget to decorate the inside of your card. I added a 3/4″ strip of the polka dot DSP that I had left over after cutting the paper for the front of the card.
I hope that you like the new format for my blog posts. I thought it might be an easier and quicker read for you if I added more pictures and less words. I still probably talked too much, but I’m trying to cut down. 🙂 Let me know what you think, I’d love to hear your feedback!
It’s Sale-a-bration time! During Sale-a-bration, you earn free products from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 that you order through my online store. Check out my Promotions tab above to read more about it and click on the Sale-a-bration link on the right side of the screen to see all of the great items that you can pick up for free!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. And I’ve got a March ordering special where you could win the It’s a Wrap Occasions stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
Great colors, Amy. Love the LO, too.
Thanks so much!
Wow! This is a fabulous card! Your choices of papers, ribbons, embellishments, well, everything is so well done! This is a real “WOW!” card for me. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Thanks for providing a great sketch for inspiration!
I love your card Amy! Everything piece is just perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
Actually I didn’t find anything wrong with your former blog, but this one is clean and simple and I hope you continue to give us great information! This is a wonderful guy card…TFS!
Thanks Carol, glad that you’re liking the new format. 🙂