May Stamp With Amy K Ordering Special Winners
Here are the two winners from my May Ordering give away:
Carry On Stamp Set: Maggie C
$25 Gift Certificate: Nancy B
Congratulations to both of you, I’ll be dropping you an email shortly. See my note below to find out how you can be entered to win a free stamp set or a $25 gift certificate in June! And make sure that you check out my weekend ordering bonuses, more information is listed below.
Today I’m sharing a card that I created with the new Stampin’ Up! stamp set called Mosaic Madness. My card design was inspired by the Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 265.
I started by adhering a panel of Quatrafancy Specialty DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered another strip of the DSP to a strip of Whisper White, then to the main panel with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to the Island Indigo card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Next, I stamped the Mosaic Madness images on Pool Party card stock in Island Indigo and VersaMark ink. I sprinkled the VersaMark stamped images with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them. I punched the images out with the Mosaic Punch and adhered them with SNAIL to a Whisper White card stock panel that I’d embossed with Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder. I adhered the mosaic panel to an Island Indigo panel with SNAIL, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I stamped the mosaic image on a strip of Pool Party card stock, then stamped the sentiment from the Delightful Dozen in VersaMark ink. I sprinkled the sentiment with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, heat embossed it, then adhered it to an Island Indigo strip with SNAIL. I snipped the flag ends with my Paper Snips and adhered it over the mosaic panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals. To finish the card front, I adhered rhinestones to the centers of the mosaics and to the upper left side of the card.
I finished the inside of the card by adhering a strip of Quatrafancy Speciality DSP to a panel of Whisper White with SNAIL.
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this card:
Stamps: Mosaic Madness (130246 wood, 130249 clear); Delightful Dozen (128547 wood, 122592 clear)
Punches & Embossing Folder: Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder (129984); Mosaic Punch (131267)
Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels (129246); White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132)
Ink: VersaMark Pad (102283); Island Indigo Classic Stampin’ Pad (126986)
Tools: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439); Heat Tool (129053); Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
Card Stock & Cuts: Island Indigo (122923) – card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″, 2-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 1/4″ x 4″ strip; Pool Party (122924) – seven Mosaic Punches, 3/8″ x 4″ strip; Whisper White (100730) – 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ strip; Quatrafancy Speciality Designer Series Paper (130141) – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1-3/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip
Adhesive: SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
As part of Stampin’ Up!’s 25-year anniversary celebration, they’re bringing back some of their favorite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 12 sets, which will release-one set per month-during 2013. Along with some great classic images, each “Best of” set will also include a never-before-seen image.
Some things to remember:
- All Best of stamp sets will include 3-5 images, including a never-before seen image, and are $14.95.
- While Stampin’ Up! is releasing just one Best of stamp set per month (with a new theme each month), all of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
- All Best of stamp sets are available in Clear-Mount only.
As a special incentive to collect the Best of stamps, we’re including a collector’s card and 25-year proof of purchase sticker with every Best of set. Collect six stickers, and send it in to redeem a FREE set of your choice valued up to $14.95! Free sets must be redeemed no later than April 30, 2014. Click here to see all of the Best of stamp sets in my online store.
Stamp With Amy K New Catalog Weekend Ordering Bonuses
Check out my new catalog ordering bonuses for orders placed through Monday, June 3 at 11:50 PM MST:
- You can win a $100 Gift Certificate from me for any items that you’d like from the 2013-14 Annual Catalog! Here is how you can get entered to win:
- Place an order from my online store between 12:00 MST today and June 3 at 11:50 PM MST of $150 or more.
- Place an order from my online store between 12:00 MST today and June 3 at 11:50 PM MST for under $150 and use Hostess Code 7MC73PR4 (if your order is over $150, don’t apply the code since you’ll earn your own hostess benefits).
- Plus Bonus Running Shoe Rewards!!
- For every $50 in product that you order from my online store between 12:00 noon MST today through 11:50 PM MST on Monday, June 3, you will earn DOUBLE Running Shoe Rewards! So a $50 product order would earn you two rewards, a $100 product order would earn you four rewards, a $150 product order would earn you six rewards, etc. Check out my Rewards tab to read more about my Running Shoe Reward program.
If your order is under $150 and you’d like to be entered to win the $100 gift certificate, don’t forget to apply the hostess code to your order.
The Stamp With Amy K June Ordering Special:
During the month of June, I’m offering two give aways! For every $50 in product that you order through my online store (must be a single order of $50 or more before taxes and shipping), you’ll have your name entered to win the Fabulous Florets Clear-Mount Stamp Set or a $25 gift certificate to purchase any current Stampin’ Up! products from me! I’ll be announcing the two winners on July 1.
A $50 purchase gets your name entered once, $100 gets your name entered twice, $150 gets your name entered 3 times, etc. For each qualifying order, you’ll also earn Running Shoe Rewards.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
Don’t forget about a few promotions going on through Stampin’ Up! (click on my Promotions tab above to read all of the details):
- Retiring List Accessories up to 60% off while supplies last through June 3!
- 25% off select My Digital Studio content and print products through June 15!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!