Today I’m sharing a card that I made with the Stampin’ Up! stamp set called Horse Frontier. I also pulled out some of the Early Espresso Core’dinations card stock. I’m so glad that Stampin’ Up! now has this available in every color…I’m impatiently waiting for my order with all of the Core’dinations card stock to arrive tomorrow! My card design was inspired by the Fab Friday 19 Sketch.
I started by embossing the Soft Suede panel and a piece of Early Espresso Core’dinations card stock with the Honeycomb Embossing Folder. I snipped out nine of the Early Espresso hexagons with my Paper Snips, then embossed them a second time with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. I sanded both the Soft Suede panel and the Early Espresso hexagons with my Stampin’ Sanding Block, then adhered the hexagons randomly on the background with SNAIL. I wrapped Natural Linen thread around the Soft Suede panel and tied a Reef Knot, securing the thread on the back of the panel with tape. You can see simple picture instructions on how to tie this type of knot by clicking here. Then I adhered the panel to an Early Espresso card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the horse and horseshoe images from the Horse Frontier stamp set in VersaMark ink on Very Vanilla card sock and the sentiment on Soft Suede card stock, sprinkled them with Early Espresso Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them. Then I sanded the edges with my sanding block and sponged them with Early Espresso. I adhered the stamped images with SNAIL to layers of Early Espresso Core’dinations Card Stock that I’d also sanded with the sanding block. Then I adhered the horse image with SNAIL to the card front and the horseshoe and sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a Very Vanilla panel to the inside of the card that I’d stamped with the horseshoe image to finish the card.
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this card:
Stamps: Horse Frontier (132019 wood, 126347 clear)
Punches & Embossing Folder: 1″ Circle Punch (119868); 1-1/4″ Circle Punch (119861); Honeycomb Embossing Folder (129378); Woodgrain Embossing Folder (127821)
Embellishments: Natural Linen Thread (104199); Early Espresso Stampin’ Emboss Powder (128980)
Ink: VersaMark Pad (102283); Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad (126974)
Tools: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439); Heat Tool (129053); Stampin’ Sanding Block (129367)
Card Stock & Cuts: Early Espresso (119686) – card base cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5-1/2″; Soft Suede (115318) – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1″ x 3″ strip; Very Vanilla (101650) – 2-1/2″ x 3″ panel, 1″ Circle Punch; Neutrals Core’dinations Card Stock (129956) – 2-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 3″ strip, 1-1/4″ Circle Punch, 2″ x 3″ panel for hexagons
Adhesive: SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); tape
Stamp With Amy K New Catalog Weekend Ordering Bonuses…Ending Today!!
Don’t forget that today is the LAST day to order retiring items from the 2012-13 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. To help you grab those last minute retiring items as well as a few things from the new catalog, check out my ordering bonuses:
- You can win a $100 Gift Certificate from me for any items that you’d like from the 2013-14 Annual Catalog! Here is how you can get entered to win:
- Place an order from my online store between 12:00 MST today and June 3 at 11:50 PM MST of $150 or more.
- Place an order from my online store between 12:00 MST today and June 3 at 11:50 PM MST for under $150 and use Hostess Code 7MC73PR4 (if your order is over $150, don’t apply the code since you’ll earn your own hostess benefits).
- Plus Bonus Running Shoe Rewards!!
- For every $50 in product that you order from my online store between 12:00 noon MST today through 11:50 PM MST on Monday, June 3, you will earn DOUBLE Running Shoe Rewards! So a $50 product order would earn you two rewards, a $100 product order would earn you four rewards, a $150 product order would earn you six rewards, etc. Check out my Rewards tab to read more about my Running Shoe Reward program.
If your order is under $150 and you’d like to be entered to win the $100 gift certificate, don’t forget to apply the hostess code to your order.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
Don’t forget about a few promotions going on through Stampin’ Up! (click on my Promotions tab above to read all of the details):
- 25% off three greetings stamp sets: Sassy Salutations, Sweet Essentials, Petite Pairs. Ends June 30!
- Retiring List Accessories up to 60% off while supplies last through June 3!
- 25% off select My Digital Studio content and print products through June 15!
Plus I’ve got a June ordering special where you could win the Fabulous Florets stamp set or a $25 gift certificate! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!