I pulled out the Sweater Weather DSP along with the Autumn Accents Bigz Die and the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit from Stampin’ Up! to make the card that I’m sharing with you today. My card design was inspired by the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 273.
I started by sanding a panel of Crushed Curry Core’dinations card stock with my Stampin’ Sanding Block then adhering the panel to a Chocolate Chip card base with SNAIL. Next, I adhered three panels of the Sweater Weather DSP to three Chocolate Chip card stock panels, then adhered them to the card front with SNAIL. I adhered a piece of the Birch Paper Ribbon from the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit (can you tell that I love this stuff?!?) to a panel of Chocolate Chip card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Truly Grateful stamp set in Chocolate Chip ink on a Whisper White strip. I adhered the sentiment to a Chocolate Chip card stock strip, punched the end with the Hexagon Punch to create the banner end, then adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I cut out a leaf and an acorn from Chocolate Chip and Tangerine Tango Core’dinations Card Stock using the Autumn Accents Bigz Die, embossed them with the Woodgrain and Houndstooth Embossing Folders, then sanded them with my Stampin’ Sanding Block. I adhered a Crushed Curry die cut leaf from the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit to the card front with SNAIL, then I adhered the Tangerine Tango leaf and Chocolate Chip acorn with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the woodgrain and acorn images from the Truely Grateful stamp set in Crushed Curry and Chocolate Chip ink on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this card:
Stamps: Truly Grateful (Available August 1 – 131730 wood, 131733 clear)
Dies, Punches & Embossing Folders: Autumn Accents Bigz Die (127812); Hexagon Punch (130919); Houndstooth Embossing Folder (123134); Woodgrain Embossing Folder (127821)
Embellishments: Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit (Available August 1 – 133463) – Birch Paper Ribbon cut to 1-3/4″ x 4-1/8″, one die cut leaf
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad (126979)
Tools: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439); Stampin’ Sanding Block (129367)
Card Stock & Cuts: Chocolate Chip (102128) – card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored 4-1/4″, three 1-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ panels, 1-7/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 5/8″ x 3″ strip; Whisper White (100730) – 1/2″ x 3″ strip; Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper (Available August 1 – 132184) – three 1-3/8″ x 3-3/8″ panels; Neutrals Core’dinations Card stock (129956) – Autumn Accents Bigz die cut; Brights Core’dinations Card Stock (129953) – Autumn Accents Bigz die cut; Regals Core’dinations Card Stock (129955) – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
Adhesive: SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
A Few Reminders:
- The Buy 3 Get 1 Free DSP Promotion from Stampin’ Up! is ending on July 31 so make sure that you stock up soon! You can click here or on my Promotions tab above to read more about it.
- The Single Stamp Promotion from Stampin’ Up! is ending July 31 also. To see all of the single stamps available in my online store for just a few more days, click here or on the Single Stamps button on the right side of the screen.
- There is still time join my 2013 Holiday Catalog Share. You’ve got until Wednesday, July 31 to let me know if you’re interested in joining. As a side note, I found out that I can send you an invoice through Paypal that allows you to pay with either a credit card or your Paypal account. So if you don’t have a Paypal account and want to join, you still can! Simply choose the “pay with credit card” button when I send out your invoice! Click here or on the Holiday Catalog Share tab at the top of the page for more details.
- My Stamp With Amy K July Ordering Special is ending on July 31 too! If you place an order through my online store of $50 or greater, you are automatically entered to win one of two $25 Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates from me! And check out my updated Rewards Program, I’ve made it even easier to earn free products!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
Don’t forget about the Buy 3 Get 1 Free DSP Promotion and the Pick a Kit Offer for New Demonstrators from Stampin’ Up! Click on my Promotions tab above to read all of the details.
Plus I’ve got a July ordering special where you could win one of two $25 gift certificates! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!