I pulled out the Hexagon Punch and the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create my card share for today. I used the Epic Day This and That DSP for the background and the little hexagons. Don’t forget to stock up on DSP during Stampin’ Up!’s Buy 3 Get 1 Free promotion. You’ve only got until Wednesday, July 31 to grab your DSP packs at the sale price.
My card design was inspired by the Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge #164.
I started by embossing a panel of the Epic Day This and That DSP with the Honeycomb Embossing Folder, then I adhered that panel to a panel of Crumb Cake Core’dintaions Card Stock with SNAIL that I’d sanded. Then I used the Hexagon Punch to punch out 7 hexagons from the Epic Day This and That DSP and I adhered those punches with SNAIL to 7 hexagons that I’d cut from Crumb Cake Core’dinations Card Stock and sanded. Next, I arranged the hexagons on the card front and adhered them with SNAIL. I trimmed the excess off with my Paper Snips.
I tied a knot using the Natural 7/16″ Trim and adhered it around the panel with SNAIL. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a Whisper White panel. I stamped the border image from the Label Something stamp set in Pool Party ink, then punched the sentiment out with the Modern Label Punch. I trimmed the end and sponged the edges with Crumb Cake ink, then adhered the sentiment with SNAIL to a Crumb Cake Core’dinations Card Stock Modern Label Punch that I’d sanded. Then I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the decorated panel to a Pool Party card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I finished the inside of the card by adhering a strip of Epic Day This and That DSP to a Whisper White panel.
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this card:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (129255 wood, 129258 clear); Label Something (130595 wood, 130598 clear)
Punches & Embossing Folders: Modern Label Punch (119849); Hexagon Punch (130919); Honeycomb Embossing Folder (129378)
Embellishments: Natural 7/16″ Trim (129287)
Ink: Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad (126975); Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad (126982)
Tools: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439); Stamping Sponges (101610); Stampin’ Sanding Block (129367)
Card Stock & Cuts: Pool Party (122924) – card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″; Whisper White (100730) – Modern Label Punch; Neutrals Core’dinations Card Stock (129956) – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, seven hexagons, Modern Label Punch; Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper (130814) – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, seven Hexagon Punches
Adhesive: SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
A few notes from me:
- There is still time join my 2013 Holiday Catalog Share. You’ve got until Wednesday, July 31 to let me know if you’re interested in joining. As a side note, I found out that I can send you an invoice through Paypal that allows you to pay with either a credit card or your Paypal account. So if you don’t have a Paypal account and want to join, you still can! Simply choose the “pay with credit card” button when I send out your invoice! Click here or on the Holiday Catalog Share tab at the top of the page for more details.
- My Stamp With Amy K July Ordering Special is ending on July 31 too! If you place an order through my online store of $50 or greater, you are automatically entered to win one of two $25 Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates from me! And check out my updated Rewards Program, I’ve made it even easier to earn free products!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
Don’t forget about the Buy 3 Get 1 Free DSP Promotion and the Pick a Kit Offer for New Demonstrators from Stampin’ Up! Click on my Promotions tab above to read all of the details.
Plus I’ve got a July ordering special where you could win one of two $25 gift certificates! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!