I used the Dress Up Framelits Dies and the A Dozen Thoughts stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create my card share for today. The Dress Up Framelits make this card very quick and easy! My card was inspired by the Dynamic Duos #65 and the CAS(E) This Sketch #40.
I started by adhering a narrow panel of Blushing Bride DSP from the Subtles DSP Stacks to a Pistachio Pudding panel, then to a larger Blushing Bride DSP panel with SNAIL. Then I stamped the sentiment from the A Dozen Thoughts stamp set in Baked Brown Sugar ink next to the narrow DSP panel and I adhered the layered DSP panel to a Pistachio Pudding card base with SNAIL.
Then I cut the dress using the Dress Up Framelits from Pistachio Pudding DSP (2013-15 In Color DSP Stacks) and the dress form from Baked Brown Sugar card stock. I adhered them together with SNAIL. Then I wrapped a strip of Blushing Bride 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon around the dress, tied a half knot and adhered the tails with SNAIL to the dress. I adhered the dress form and dress to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then I added some pearls to create a necklace. I created the flower on the waist by mixing a small piece of Simply Pressed Clay with two drops of Blushing Bride ink refill, then using the Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Mold to shape it. I popped the mold in the freezer for about 10 minutes, then removed the flower and let it dry completely overnight before I adhered it to the card front with Sticky Strip.
I finished the inside of the card by adhering a strip of Blushing Bride DSP to a Whisper White panel with SNAIL.
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this card:
Stamps: A Dozen Thoughts (131056 wood, 131059 clear)
Dies: Dress Up Framelits Dies (130101)
Embellishments: Simply Pressed Clay (130685); Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds (131272); Pearl Basic Jewels (119247); Blushing Bride 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (131209)
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin’ Pad (131174); Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (131157)
Tools: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
Card Stock & Cuts: Pistachio Pudding (131294) – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 2-3/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel; Baked Brown Sugar (131296) – Dress Up Framelits die cut; 2013-15 In Color Designer Series Paper Stacks (130136) – Dress Up Framelits Die Cut; Subtles Designer Series Paper Stacks (130135) – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-1/8″ x 4-5/8″ panel
Adhesive: SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Sticky Strip (104294)
Single Stamps Holiday Collection Now Available!!
A new, holiday-themed collection of single stamps is now available from Stampin’ Up! The holidays will be here before you know it, and these holiday-themed single stamps may be just what you need. There are eight different stamps to choose from, six of which coordinate with Framelits dies or punches.
- The stamp images on the flyer have been reduced to 50% so the actual stamps will be larger than they appear on the flyer.
- Single stamps can be ordered in the online store as well as through customer and workshop orders.
- These won’t be sent in our typical cases or packaging; they’ll be packaged in cello bags. If you’d like a case for your stamp, you can buy our Clear-Mount Stamp Cases that come in packs of four (item 119105).
- These stamps are available in clear-mount stamps only.
- The stamps won’t come with a Clear-Mount Block, and you’ll need to buy a block separately if you don’t already have one. The recommended block sizes can be found on the flyer.
- There is no limit on how many single stamps that you can buy.
- These holiday-themed stamps are only available through January 31, 2014, so get them while you can!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
Don’t forget about the Pick a Kit Offer for New Demonstrators from Stampin’ Up! Click on my Promotions tab above to read all of the details.
Plus I’ve got an August ordering special where you could win one of two $25 gift certificates! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!