I pulled out my Best of Flowers and Four You stamp sets to create a thank you card to share with you today. I had lots of inspiration from some great challenges…The Paper Players #165, CAS(E) This Sketch 47 and Dynamic Duos #72.
I started by stamping the image from the Best of Flowers stamp set in Blushing Bride ink on a Blushing Bride panel, using my Stamp-a-ma-jig for placement. Then I placed the panel face down on my Simply Scored Borders Scoring Plate and I embossed the wavy line image four times.
Then I flipped the panel back over and I inked the sentiment from the Four You stamp set first with VersaMark ink, then Primrose Petals ink. I stamped the image on the panel, sprinkled it with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I cut two Primrose Petals flowers and one Blushing Bride flower with the Floral Fusion Sizzlits Die. I embossed them with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and I adhered them together, then to the panel with Glue Dots. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Primrose Petals card stock with SNAIL, then to the Blushing Bride card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I finished the card front by adding a large pearl to the center of the flower and three small pearls under the sentiment.
I stamped the Best of Flowers images again inside the card in Blushing Bride and Primrose Petals inks.
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this card:
Stamps: Best of Flowers (133342 clear only); Four You (130535 wood, 130538 clear)
Dies & Embossing Folders: Floral Fusion Sizzlits (115969); Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976)
Embellishments: Pearl Basic Jewels (119247); Large Pearl Basic Jewels (125577); Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109130)
Ink: Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Pad (131172); Primrose Petals Classic Stampin’ Pad (126858); VersaMark Pad (102283)
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049); Heat Tool (129053); Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334); Simply Scored Borders Scoring Plate (126192); Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
Card Stock & Cuts: Blushing Bride (131198) – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Floral Fusion Sizzlits die cut; Primrose Petals (126841) – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, two Floral Fusion Sizzlits die cuts
Adhesive: SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Glue Dots (103683)
Interested in Becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Join for Only $25 October 7-21!!
Stampin’ Up! just announced a fabulous promotion for new Demonstrators. You can join for only $25!! This great special starts on October 7 and ends on October 21 so you’ve got a few days to think it over. Feel free to drop me a note if you’ve got any questions, I’d love to have you on my team! I welcome all types of Demonstrators.
Offer: New recruits can join Stampin’ Up! for just $25!
Dates: October 7-21, 2013
The Fine Print:
- This offer is only good for two weeks.
- During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit will be available; the regular $99 starter kit will not be available. The $25 Starter Kit includes:
- $26.95 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
- Business pack which includes:
- A box of annual catalogs
- A package of the current seasonal catalog
- Getting Started DVD
- Starter Kit Business Brick
- Customer postcards
What are the benefits of becoming a Demonstrator?
- Demonstrators get a 20% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. Plus you’ll get a 30% discount on your first order over $150 that you place within the first 45 days of joining.
- You will get two FREE months of Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS).
- You’ll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting – just how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger – the monthly payment for your new car. That’s the beauty of the demonstrator experience – it’s all up to you!
- Stampin’ Up! loves their demonstrators and it shows through our demonstrator support materials. Workshop ideas and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics are available at your fingertips on our demonstrator website. Plus, you’ll receive their bi-monthly magazine just for demonstrators, which is full of informative tips and beautiful samples.
- One other big bonus of being a Demonstrator…you get to see the new catalogs and order a whole month before the catalog releases!!
- Plus it’s a lot of fun!!!
If you’d like more information, please click here or on the Join My Team tab above and feel free to drop me a note with any questions.
New In With You Design Challenge Stamp Set Now Available
Stampin’ Up! posted an In With You design challenge to create a monster stamp set a few months ago. The Monstermaniacs design was the winner and it’s now available for purchase! This set is clear-mount and is $14.95. Click here to see this great new set in my online store.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
Don’t forget about the Party More. Get More Promotion from Stampin’ Up! where you will earn an additional $25 in Hostess Dollars with any order or party of $250 or more through October 31. Click on my Promotions tab above to read all of the details.
Plus I’ve got an October ordering special where you could win one of two $25 gift certificates! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.