I wanted to start by saying a huge thank you to all of my customers, you are fabulous and I truly appreciate you all! I’ve placed the order with your ordering bonus goodies in it and it should be arriving soon. I’ll send your items out to you just as soon as I get them.
Now for the winner of my $25 ordering bonus gift certificate: Melanie R!!
Congratulations Melanie!! I’ll be sending you an email shortly to get your list of items. Thanks again to everyone who placed orders over the past week! And stay tuned for the drawings for my two $25 gift certificates that I’ll be giving away on November 1. Your names will all go back into the hat for a chance to win those two gift certificates too!
It’s Tuesday and that means that it’s time for another Try Stampin’ on Tuesday challenge. The twist with this weeks challenge was to use the color orange…sure hope that Crisp Cantaloupe counts. 🙂 I pulled out the Backyard Basics and Another Thank You stamp sets from Stampin’ Up! to create my card today.
I used the Soho Subway DSP for the background panel and for the thinner strip under the focal image and I framed the layers with Early Espresso card stock. The wider layer and the scallop circle are both Crisp Cantaloupe Core’dinations card stock that I sanded and sponged with Early Espresso ink.
The sentiment is from the Another Thank You Photopolymer stamp set and I stamped it on Shimmery White Card Stock and heat embossed it with Early Espresso Stampin’ Emboss Powder. The sentiment was cut out with the banner from the Circle Card Thinlits die set, sponged with Early Espresso ink and I added an Antique Brad to compliment the vintage look.
The butterfly image from the Backyard Basics stamp set (wood mount and clear mount) was heat embossed on Shimmery White Card Stock with Early Espresso Stampin’ Emboss Powder, painted with an Aqua Painter and Crisp Cantaloupe ink, cut out with the Backyard Basics Framelits (order the stamp set and Framelits bundle for 15% off wood mount and clear mount) and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut the with the Shimmery White Card Stock circle with the Circles Collection Framelits die and sponged the edges then adhered it to a scallop circle die cut from the Circle Card Thinlits die set.
I sponged a Crisp Cantaloup panel with Early Espresso ink and stamped the butterfly image again to finish the inside of the card. You can see the complete card recipe at the very bottom of the post.
Now head over to the Try Stampin’ on Tuesday blog to see what all of the other designers created.
WEEKLY DEALS FROM STAMPIN’ UP!
|Secret Garden Framelits Dies
Regular Price: $24.95
Discounted Price: $18.71
|Stampin’ Pierce Mat Item # 126199
Regular Price: $4.95
Discounted Price: $3.71
|7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch Item # 129404
Regular Price: $12.95
Discounted Price: $9.71
|Ovals Collection Framelits Dies
Regular Price: $26.95
Discounted Price: $20.21
|Paper Snips Item # 103579
Regular Price: $9.95
Discounted Price: $7.46
|Baker’s Twine Island Indigo Item # 125575
Regular Price: $2.95
Discounted Price: $2.21
|Blossom Petals XL Punch Item # 121808
Regular Price: $6.79
Discounted Price: $5.09
|Keep This Memory Photobook Template
Item # 129879
Regular Price: $19.95
Discounted Price: $9.98
Click here to see all of the weekly deals in my online store.
NEW TAG IT BUNDLES
Two Tag It bundles new from Stampin’ Up! include the tags, the ribbon, and the boxes to make your own pretty packages. The two Holiday Tag It Bundles are only available October 29-November 19, 2013 so order yours soon!
MDS Seasonal Sale
It’s an exciting time for My Digital Studio-don’t miss out on any of the fun!
- October 29-November 30: Stampin’ Up! is kicking off the most wonderful time of the year today with 30% off select holiday downloads and print products.
- November 1-8: Join Stampin’ Up! as they celebrate Digital Scrapbooking Days. Go to MyDigitalStudio.net every day for guest bloggers, challenges, daily deals, videos, and more! Don’t miss the FREE download on Saturday.
- October 30: Stampin’ Up! will reveal the final My Digital Studio Design Team member.
- The My Library for My Digital Studio app is now available for iPads, Android tablets, and the Kindle Fire.
GET READY FOR DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING DAYS!
The official Digital Scrapbooking Day is Saturday, November 2. But one day just isn’t enough, so Stampin’ Up! is celebrating for eight!
Here’s what they have lined up:
- Guest bloggers: A talented group of demonstrators, customers, and designers from around the industry will share project inspiration on the blog.
- FREE download: Be sure to check in on Saturday, November 2 to get your freebie.
- Videos: Stampin’ Up! will share some more ideas with training videos to help you get started.
- Daily deals: Every day, Stampin’ Up! will feature a new download for 50% off!
- Challenges: Use the daily deal download to create a project for your chance to win free downloads. (Upload your samples to the gallery with the matching tag to enter.)
Here’s the list of daily deal downloads:
- 11/1 Amped Up Ampersands Kit
- 11/2 Hello There Kit + FREE Moments Ago Stamp Brush Set
- 11/3 All Time Fave Photobook Template
- 11/4 Modern Medley Overlays Kit
- 11/5 Be Brave Pocket Cards
- 11/6 Nobody’s Business Photobook Template
- 11/7 Autumn Traditions Kit
- 11/8 Afternoon Daydream Kit
It’s all happening at MyDigitalStudio.net!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
Don’t forget about the Party More. Get More. Promotion from Stampin’ Up! where you will earn an additional $25 in Hostess Dollars with any order or party of $250 or more through October 31. Click on my Promotions tab above to read all of the details.
Plus I’ve got an October ordering special where you could win one of two $25 gift certificates! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create card:
Stamps: Backyard Basics (129255 wood, 129258 clear); Another Thank You Photopolymer (133454)
Dies: Circle Card Thinlits Dies (133480); Backyard Basics Framelits Dies (129380); Circles Collection Framelits Dies (130911)
Embellishments: Early Espresso Stampin’ Emboss Powder (128980); Antique Brads (117273)
Card Stock: Early Espresso (126974) – 4-1/2″ x 11″ card base, 1-3/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel, 2″ x 4″ panel; Shimmery White Card Stock (101910) – Circles Collection Framelits die cut, Circle Card Thinlits die cut; Soho Subway Designer Series Paper (130140) – 4″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 4-3/8″ panel; 2013-15 In Color Core’dinations Card Stock (129958) – 1-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, Circle Card Thinlits die cut
Ink: VersaMark Pad (102283); Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad (126974); Crisp Cantaloupe Classic Stampin’ Pad (131176)
Tools: Stampin’ Sanding Block (129367); Aqua Painters (103954); Stamping Sponges (101610)
Adhesive: Stampin Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL (104332)