I used one of my favorite new Stampin’ Up! stamps to create the background for my card today. I inked up the Hardwood stamp and the Harvest Blessings tractor image to make a masculine birthday card for the Freshly Made Sketches 120.
I started by stamping the Hardwood image (wood mount and clear mount) in Sahara Sand ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock. I adhered the image to a Basic Black panel, then to a Sahara Sand card base with SNAIL.
I cut a banner from the Sweet Sorbet DSP (Sale-a-bration item available Jan 28) using the Banners Framelits Dies and layered it over a Basic Black banner that I’d cut using the largest banner die. I adhered the layered banners to the card front with SNAIL and added two Basic Black Candy Dots from the Neutrals Candy Dots pack.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sassy Salutations stamp set (wood mount and clear mount) in VersaMark Ink over the tractor image, sprinkled it with Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I adhered the oval die cut to an oval that I’d cut from Basic Black card stock with SNAIL, then adhered the layered ovals to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped part of the Hardwood image in Sahara Sand ink on a Whisper White panel to complete the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
A Few Stampin’ Up! Reminders:
- The Whole Lot of Love promotion ends today, Jan 27. To see the great valentine items available through today only, click here.
- The Holiday Collection Single Stamps will be ending on Friday, Jan 31. To see the single stamps available for a just a few more days, click here.
- Sale-a-bration begins tomorrow Tuesday, Jan 28!!! Have you made your shopping list yet? Mine is about a mile long! 🙂 Sale-a-bration is the fantastic time of year when Stampin’ Up! gives you a free item for every $50 in merchandise that you purchase. They have a fantastic selection of items this year, if you need a Sale-a-bration brochure or either of the current catalogs, please drop me an email or go to my catalogs tab at the top of this page and fill out the form. I’m happy to send them to you!
Last Day for This Weeks Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up!
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through January 27.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
Don’t forget my January ordering special where you could win one of two $25 gift certificates! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this card:
Stamps: Hardwood (133032 wood, 133035 clear); Harvest Blessings (132016 wood, 126452 clear); Sassy Salutations (132070 wood, 126707 clear)
Dies: Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (129381); Banners Framelits Dies (132172)
Embellishments: Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109133); Neutrals Candy Dots (130933)
Card Stock: Sahara Sand (121043) – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Ovals Collection Framelits die cut, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel; Basic Black (121045) – Ovals Collection Framelits die cut, Banners Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel; Whisper White (100730) – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card); Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (Sale-a-bration item available Jan 28 – 133521) – Banners Framelits die cut
Ink: VersaMark Pad (102283); Sahara Sand Classic Stampin’ Pad (126976)
Tools: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439); Heat Tool (129053)
Adhesive: SNAIL (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)