I used the See Ya Later Sale-a-bration stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share with you today. I’ve been seeing these sunshine cards made with the little Banner Punch all over Pinterest and I thought that this sketch was perfect for a little sun!
I made this card for the Stamping & Blogging SB42 Sketch Challenge this week. Be sure to check out what the other Design Team Members made with this sketch too, links to their blogs are below.
I started by stamping the coloring the sentiment from the See Ya Later stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) with my Stampin’ Write Markers and stamping it on a Whisper White panel. Then I stamped the ink splatter image from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set (wood mount and clear mount) in Smoky Slate ink on the panel around the sentiment.
I adhered the stamped panel to a Summer Starfruit panel with SNAIL, then to an Elegant Eggplant card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Then I punched a 1-3/4″ Circle and five banners with the Banner Punch (Sale-a-bration item) from High Tide DSP. I adhered the circle punch with Stampin’ Dimensionals and I slid the banner punches under the circle, adhering them with SNAIL.
Then I cut three “clouds” with the Word Bubbles Framelits Die from Smoky Slate Core’dinations Card Stock (from the Neutrals Core’dinations Card Stock pack) and I sanded the edges with my Stampin’ Sanding Block. I adhered two of the clouds with SNAIL and the third cloud with Stampin’ Dimensioanls. I adhered an Elegant Eggplant Candy Dot from the Regals Candy Dots pack to complete the card front.
I adhered a strip of the High Tide DSP to the Whisper White panel inside the card to complete it.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Now that you’ve seen my project, be sure to stop by the other Stamping & Blogging Design Team Members blogs to see what they’ve created with this sketch:
New Personalized Photopolymer Stamps Now Available From Stampin’ Up!
With Stampin’ Up!’s personalized stamps you can create a cool address label or use it for everything from marking your territory on books or other belongings to having a fun way to give a personal touch to gifts and goodies. Here are just a few customization ideas (for you or for the perfect gift):
- Address stamp
- Thank you
- From the classroom of (for a teacher gift)
- From the kitchen of
- Made with love
- This book belongs to
- From the desk of
- Just married
- Save the date
- Promote your business (add your name, website, and contact info)
You can customize the new Circle Monogram Stamp (item 132852) and preview everything before ordering here. The stamp is $23.95.
The Fine Print
- Stamps will be available for ordering on Stampin’ Up!’s online store which will now allow for a preview option before the order is submitted.
- You will need to be logged in to your online store account to be able to personalize and preview your stamp.
- The font and design of the stamps are set.
- Stamps are non-refundable.
- Expedited shipping is not available.
- Stamps will ship from a third party vendor.
- Coordinates with the 1-3/8″ Circle Punch. Clear Block B recommended and is available for purchase separately.
Gift Bow Bigz L Die from Holiday Catalog Available Again
Stampin’ Up! brought back the Gift Bow Bigz L Die from the Holiday Catalog and it is now available again for purchase! You can see it here in my online store. Click here to see all of the great holiday items that are still available but not shown in the catalogs.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Feb 4-Feb 10
Here are the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up!
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through February 10.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
Don’t forget my February ordering special where you could win one of two $25 gift certificates! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- It’s Sale-a-bration time!! You’ll get a free item from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 that you purchase between now and March 31! Click on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions page for more information!Visit my online store here.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this card:
Stamps: See Ya Later (Sale-a-bration item 133533 wood, 133536 clear); Gorgeous Grunge (130514 wood, 130517 clear)
Dies & Punches: Word Bubbles Framelits Dies (132968); 1-3/4″ Circle Punch (119850); Banner Punch (Sale-a-bration item 133519)
Embellishments: Regals Candy Dots (130932)
Card Stock: Elegant Eggplant (105126) – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base; Summer Starfruit (126839) – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Whisper White (100730) – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card); Neutrals Core’dinations Card Stock (129956) – three Word Bubbles Framelits die cuts; High Tide Designer Series Paper (132992) – 1-3/4″ Circle Punch, five Banner Punches, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Ink: Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad (131179); Summer Starfruit (126856) & Elegant Eggplant (131262) Stampin’ Write Markers
Tools: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439); Stampin’ Sanding Block (129367)
Adhesive: SNAIL (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)