I used the Happy Congratulations and Says It All stamp sets from Stampin’ Up! to create a clean and simple card to share with you today. My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #62 I just turned the sketch on its side.
I started by adhering a panel of Sweet Sorbet DSP (Sale-a-bration item) to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered panel to a Pool Party card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Then I took a 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel of Whisper White card stock and trimmed it down to a 1-7/8″ wide strip by placing it at an angle in my Stampin’ Trimmer and cutting a triangle off each side. I cut the Basic Black layer underneath the stamped strip in the same manner only it measures 2″ wide.
I stamped the lantern images from the Happy Congratulations stamp set (wood mount and clear mount) in StazOn Jet Black Ink on the Whisper White strip. Then I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to go back and stamp the circle images in Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloup and Summer Starfruit.
I stamped the sentiment from the Says It All stamp set (wood mount and clear mount) in StazOn Jet Black ink (using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to help with placement) under the lantern images and added a Pool Party Candy Dot from the Subtles Candy Dots pack next to the sentiment. I adhered the stamped strip to the Basic Black strip, then to the card front with SNAIL.
I completed the inside of the card by stamping the lantern images again on a Whisper White panel.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
New Photopolymer Stamp Set Available From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! is offering a great new alphabet stamp set in photopolymer. With this set you get 58 stamps for only $13.95! You can see this stamp set in my online store by clicking here.
What makes photopolymer so great?
- They’re entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- These stamps stick amazingly well to Stampin’ Up!’s clear blocks.
- They’re age tested. They won’t yellow or cloud up over time.
The Fine Print
- Not available in wood-mount or clear-mount.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag with an insert, but don’t forget you can store them in Stampin’ Up!’s clear cases.
- These stamps are available while supplies last.
To see all of the great photopolymer stamp sets now available from Stampin’ Up!, click here.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Feb 4-Feb 10
Here are the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up!
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through February 10.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
Don’t forget my February ordering special where you could win one of two $25 gift certificates! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- It’s Sale-a-bration time!! You’ll get a free item from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 that you purchase between now and March 31! Click on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions page for more information!Visit my online store here.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this card:
Stamps: Happy Congratulations (133044 wood, 133047 clear); Says It All (133170 wood, 133173 clear)
Embellishments: Subtles Candy Dots (130933)
Card Stock: Pool Party (122924) – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base; Basic Black (121045) – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2″ x 5-1/8″ strip; Whisper White (100730) – 1-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card); Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (Sale-a-bration item 133521) – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Ink: StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad (101406); Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin’ Pad (126911); Pistachio Pudding Classic Stampin’ Pad (131177); Crisp Cantaloupe Classic Stampin’ Pad (131176); Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad (126982)
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
Adhesive: SNAIL (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)