I used the Hostess exclusive stamp set from Stampin’ Up! called Express Yourself to create my card to share today. I guess I’ve been in a metallic mood for the past few days. 🙂 My card design was inspired by Retrosketeches #107.
I started by cutting a circle from a Midnight Muse panel with one of my Circles Collection Framelits Dies. Then I placed the star from the Circle Card Thinlits die set on the panel and I ran it back through the Big Shot three times, moving the star to a different location with each pass.
I embossed the Midnight Muse panel with the Chevron Embossing Folder and adhered it with SNAIL to a panel cut from the Gold Foil Sheets. I punched five stars from Midnight Muse card stock with the punch from the Merry Minis Punch Pack and adhered them to the Gold Foil Sheet panel with SNAIL. Then I cut four stars with the die from the Circle Card Thinlits die set and adhered them to the panel as well.
I adhered a few sequins from the Gold Sequin Trim and thee of the little star punch outs from the Good as Gold Card Kit (Sale-a-bration Item), using Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere them. Then I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the sentiment from the Express Yourself stamp set (hostess only – wood mount and clear mount) in Midnight Muse ink on a Whisper White card base and I adhered the die cut panel above the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a panel of Whisper White card stock to a panel of the Gold Foil Sheets to complete the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
March 18-31 Hostess Code: VGDAXTNS
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift!
Free Markers With New My Paper Pumpkin Subscription Ending Soon
Dates: January 11-
February 10, 2014 through March 31, 2014!
Stampin’ Up! has extended the free marker promotion for new Paper Pumpkin subscribers! New subscribers who sign up on the My Paper Pumpkin page between January 11 and March 31, 2014, will receive a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers -a $14.95 value-with their Welcome Kit.
The Fine Print
- This special offer is only valid for new subscribers.
- You must sign up at My Paper Pumpkin.
- The markers will be sent with your Welcome Kit. No coupon code is required. Anyone who signs up for a Paper Pumpkin membership during the promotion dates will get a set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers.
- Your first kit will always be the Welcome Kit (it’s the kit pictured under the “Free Markers” banner above). Click here to see the fantastic cards that came in the kit this month!
Best of 25 Years Stamp Sets Ending Soon
The Best of 25 Years stamp sets will be going away on March 31 so be sure to get yours before they’re gone!
As part of Stampin’ Up!’s 25-year anniversary celebration, they brought back some of their favorite stamp images from the last quarter century, combined them into 12 sets and released one set per month during 2013. Along with some great classic images, each “Best of” set also included a never-before-seen image.
Some things to remember:
- All Best of stamp sets are $14.95.
- All of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
- All Best of stamp sets are available in Clear-Mount only.
As a special incentive to collect the Best of stamps, Stampin’ Up! includes a collector’s card and 25-year proof of purchase sticker with every Best of set. Collect six stickers, and send it in to redeem a FREE set of your choice valued up to $14.95! If you have collected at least 6 of the Best of stamp sets, don’t forget that your free sets must be redeemed no later than April 30, 2014.
Click here to see all of the Best of 25 Years stamp sets available in my online store.
Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! Mar 25-31
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up!
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through March 31.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
- It’s Sale-a-bration time!! You’ll get a free item from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 that you purchase between now and March 31! Click on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions page for more information!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this card:
Stamps: Express Yourself (hostess only – 130336 wood, 130339 clear)
Dies, Punches & Embossing Folders: Circles Collection Framelits Dies (130911); Circle Card Thinlits Dies (133480); Merry Minis Punch Pack (126882); Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (127749)
Embellishments: Gold Sequin Trim (132983); Good as Gold Card Kit (Sale-a-bration item – 133512)
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730) – 5″ x 10″ card base, 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel (inside card); Midnight Muse (126843) – 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ panel, four Circle Card Thinlits die cuts, five Merry Minis Punch Pack punhes; Gold Foil Sheets (132622) – 3-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel; 2012-14 In Color Designer Series Paper Stacks (130137) – 8-1/4″ x 8-1/4″ panel
Ink: Midnight Muse Classic Stampin’ Pad (126860)
Tools: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439); Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049); Envelope Punch Board (133774)
Adhesive: SNAIL (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)