I was happy to see the Starburst Sayings stamp set and Framelits bundle is in the new 2014-15 Stampin’ Up! Catalog. I love that big Happy Day sentiment!
The other Stamping and Blogging Design Team Members are back from the cruise so we’re back with the SB55 sketch challenge this week.
I started by embossing a panel of Hello Honey card stock with the Arrow Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Then I adhered a panel from the Moonlight DSP Stack to the embossed panel with SNAIL.
I cut a banner from another panel from the Moonlight DSP Stack and I adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. Then I cut a cut a circle from Sahara Sand card stock with the Circles Collection Frameilts die and I adhered it with SNAIL to the card front. I wrapped a strand of Blackberry Bliss 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon around the panel and adhered it with SNAIL, the adhered the panel to a Blackberry Bliss card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Starburst Sayings stamp set in Blackberry Bliss ink on a Whisper White panel, then I took my medium Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blendabilities Marker and I quickly colored over the word “happy”. The Blackberry Bliss ink did bleed just a tiny bit, but I found that it was minimal as long as I didn’t color over and over the image.
I cut the sentiment out with the Starburst Framelits die and I layered it over a circle that I’d cut from Hello Honey card stock with a Circles Collection Framelits die. I adhered the layered sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels in the right corner. One of the rhinestones was colored with the dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blendabilities Marker.
I finished the inside of the card by adhering a strip cut from the Moonlight DSP Stack to a Whisper White panel.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Now that you’ve seen my project, be sure to stop by the other Stamping & Blogging Design Team Members blogs to see what they’ve created with this sketch:
May 1-15 Hostess Code: 6BX7XPUK
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift! The free gift for May is your choice of 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon, 7/8″ Cotton Ribbon or Natural 5/8″ Chevron Ribbon.
New Endless Birthday Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set Now Available
Stampin’ Up! has released a new photopolymer stamp set called Endless Birthday Wishes. It is a cute set of 27 stamps for only $13.95! This set is available only while supplies last. Click here to see it in my online store.
Stamp With Amy K 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares
Do you want all of the great new items in the 2014-15 Catalog but can’t afford everything? Let’s do a share! I’m placing an order on the afternoon of June 2 and I’m going to use the three day shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the second week of June.
The share prices are:
- New DSP Share: $21.50 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- New Ribbon & Embellishment Share: $59.00 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- Both Shares: $80 and I’ll ship your shares for free!
You can see the full details on my 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares page here. Let me know if you have any questions or if you’d like to join!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! May 13-19
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up!
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through May 19.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Stampin’ Up! retiring list has posted and items are available only while supplies last. Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this card:
- Blackberry Bliss – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Hello Honey – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Circles Collection Framelits die cut
- Sahara Sand – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Whisper White – Starburst Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-5/8″ x 3-1/2″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ strip, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)