I used the Too Kind stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share today. My card design was inspired by the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #219 and the colors were inspired by The Paper Players #195.
I started by adhering a panel of the Etcetera DSP (on sale through May 19 for 25% off) to a Calypso Coral card base with SNAIL. Then I adhered a smaller strip from that same DSP pack to a strip of Calypso Coral card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut a strip of Pear Pizzazz card stock with the Finished Touches Edgelits Die and I adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. Quick tip: Place a piece of wax paper between your card stock and the die and it will slide right out of the die without ripping. It also makes those little oval shapes so much easier to get out too!
Then I stamped the images and sentiment from the Too Kind stamp set in So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz and Calypso Coral inks on a Very Vanilla panel. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to help with placement of the flowers and sentiment. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Calypso Coral card stock with SNAIL, then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I used my dark Old Olive Stampin’ Blendabilities Marker to color a Vintage Faceted Designer Button and I adhered it to the card front with a Glue Dot. I tied a bow from Gold Baker’s Twine and adhered it over the button with a rolled up Glue Dot. I love the way that the button turned a pretty pale green when I colored it!
I adhered a strip of the leftover Etcetera DSP to a strip of Calypso Coral card stock, then to a Very Vanilla panel to complete the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
May 1-15 Hostess Code: 6BX7XPUK
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift! The free gift for May is your choice of 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon, 7/8″ Cotton Ribbon or Natural 5/8″ Chevron Ribbon.
Stamp With Amy K 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares
Do you want all of the great new items in the 2014-15 Catalog but can’t afford everything? Let’s do a share! I’m placing an order on the afternoon of June 2 and I’m going to use the three day shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the second week of June.
The share prices are:
- New DSP Share: $21.50 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- New Ribbon & Embellishment Share: $59.00 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- Both Shares: $80 and I’ll ship your shares for free!
You can see the full details on my 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares page here. Let me know if you have any questions or if you’d like to join!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! May 13-19
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up!
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through May 19.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Stampin’ Up! retiring list has posted and items are available only while supplies last. Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this card:
- Calypso Coral – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 3″ x 3-3/4″ panel, 1-5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Pear Pizzazz – 3/4″ x 3-7/8″ strip
- Very Vanilla – 2-7/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Etcetera Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ strip, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)