I used the Blessed Easter stamp set and a little of the Modern Medley DSP to create my card to share today. My card design was inspired by the Mojo Monday 345 sketch.
I started by adhering two panels of Modern Medley DSP to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL. Then I wrapped a piece of Real Red 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon around the panel and I adhered it with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the tulip image from the Blessed Easter stamp set four times in StazOn Jet Black Ink on a Very Vanilla panel. I colored the images with my Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker, then punched them out with the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch. I adhered the punched images to circles that I’d cut from Basic Black card stock with the Circles Collection Framelits Die.
I adhered the flower images to the card front with SNAIL for the two images on the right side and Stampin’ Dimensionals for the two images on the right side. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Petals stamp set in StazOn Jet Black Ink on a Very Vanilla panel.
I cut the sentiment out with the smallest Banners Framelits die, then trimmed just a bit off the top, bottom and left side. I adhered the sentiment to a banner that I’d cut from Basic Black card stock using the same Banner Framelits die with SNAIL, then adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I colored a Rhinestone Basic Jewel with a red Sharpie marker and adhered it to the sentiment to complete it.
I stamped the Blessed Easter tulip image again on a Very Vanilla card stock panel inside the card in StazOn Jet Black ink and I colored it with my Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker. Then I adhered a leftover strip of Modern Medley DSP that I’d punched with the Hexagon Punch to create a banner.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
May 16-31 Hostess Code: TB32WBNH
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift! The free gift for May is your choice of 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon, 7/8″ Cotton Ribbon or Natural 5/8″ Chevron Ribbon.
Stamp With Amy K 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares
Do you want all of the great new items in the 2014-15 Catalog but can’t afford everything? I’m offering a DSP and Embellishment share!
The share prices are:
- New DSP Share: $21.50 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- New Ribbon & Embellishment Share: $59.00 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- Both Shares: $80 and I’ll ship your shares for free!
You can see the full details on my 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares page here. Let me know if you have any questions or if you’d like to join!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! May 13-19
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up!
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through May 19.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Stampin’ Up! retiring list has posted and items are available only while supplies last. Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this card:
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, four Circles Collection Framelits die cuts, Banners Framelits die cut
- Very Vanilla – four 1-3/4″ Circle Punches, Banners Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Modern Medley Designer Series Paper – 3-1/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 3/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 3-1/2″ strip (inside card)
Wow! This card is so striking! Awesome color combo and I like the use of four circles of tulips. Great card! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks so much Terri! 🙂
that card is gorgeous. Love all the bright colors
Thanks Mary!! I appreciate your comments. 🙂
Very pretty and many uses.
I got this stamp because I saw the beautiful cards you were making with it. 🙂 Todays card is awesome, what an inspiration! Yay, thank you Amy!
You are welcome Jill! I love this image, I think that it is my favorite stamp from the Occasions Catalog!
Amy, This is just beautiful!!!
I love it, Amy Cloncs
Thanks so much! I’m glad that you like it. 🙂
Yes, a striking card, indeed. I will be shamelessly taking your idea and making some cards for my stash!
Thank you Melanie! Go right ahead, I’m glad that you liked it enough to make more. 🙂