I do love the Retro Fresh DSP from the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog and it is only available for a few more days (through June 1)! I used the Hip Notes stamp set and some of the Retro Fresh DSP to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Retrosketches #114.
And the colors for my card were inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments #185.
I started by adhering a panel of Retro Fresh DSP to a Tangerine Tango card stock panel with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered panel to a Baked Brown Sugar card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a smaller panel of Retro Fresh DSP to a panel of Baked Brown Sugar card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL.
I colored the sentiment from the Hip Notes stamp set with my Stampin’ Write Markers and stamped it on a Very Vanilla card stock panel, using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to help with placement. Then I colored part of the sentiment from the So Very Grateful stamp set with my Tangerine Tango Stampn’ Write Marker and, using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to help with placement, stamped the sentiment on the Very Vanilla panel.
I adhered the stamped panel to the card front with SNAIL, then punched a little heart from Retro Fresh DSP with the punch from the new Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (available June 2). I adhered the heart to the card front with a Stampin’ Dimensional, then added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel that I’d colored with the Bronze Stampin’ Blendabilities Marker (from the Skin Tone Assortment pack).
I colored the arrow image from the Hip Notes stamp set sentiment with my Stampin’ Write Markers and I stamped it across a Very Vanilla panel, using my Stamp-a-ma-jig again to help with placement.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
May 16-31 Hostess Code: TB32WBNH
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift! The free gift for May is your choice of 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon, 7/8″ Cotton Ribbon or Natural 5/8″ Chevron Ribbon.
Need a 2014-15 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog?
All of my customers should have their new catalogs by now, if you’ve ordered from me but haven’t received your catalog yet, please drop me a note and I’ll get one sent out to you right away.
If you are not a customer of mine but would like to be and want a new catalog, I am happy to send you a copy. Just fill out the catalog request form here. If you plan to purchase products through another Demonstrator, please contact that Demonstrator for your catalog.
Stamp With Amy K 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares
Do you want all of the great new items in the 2014-15 Catalog but can’t afford everything? Let’s do a share! I’m placing an order on the afternoon of June 2 and I’m going to use the three day shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the second week of June.
The share prices are:
- New DSP Share: $21.50 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- New Ribbon & Embellishment Share: $59.00 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- Both Shares: $80 and I’ll ship your shares for free!
You can see the full details on my 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares page here. Let me know if you have any questions or if you’d like to join!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! May 13-19
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up!
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through May 19.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Stampin’ Up! retiring list has posted and items are available only while supplies last. Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this card:
- Baked Brown Sugar – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 2-1/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Tangerine Tango – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Very Vanilla – 2″ x 2-1/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-1/8″ x 3-3/8″panel