I love the Something for Baby stamp set and matching Framelits, the images are just too cute! My card design today was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #136.
I started by adhering a panel of Lullaby DSP (available June 2) to a Hello Honey card stock (available June 2) panel with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered panel to a Coastal Cabana card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a square of Coastal Cabana DSP from the 2013-15 In Color DSP Stacks to the card front with SNAIL. Then I adhered a strip of Lullaby DSP over that panel with SNAIL.
To make the extended banner, I stamped the sentiment from the Petite Pairs stamp set in Coastal Cabana ink on a Whisper White panel and cut it out with the smallest Banners Collection Framelits Die. I cut a second banner with that same die from Whisper White card stock and I trimmed them both down just a little on the top and bottom. I layered them over two banners that I’d cut from Coastal Cabana card stock with the same die, trimmed the flag end off the empty banner and adhered them to the card front with SNAIL.
I inked up the little duck image from the Something for Baby stamp set (available June 2) with Hello Honey ink pad (available June 2), then used my Blender Pen to remove the ink from the beak, colored that section with my Crisp Cantaloupe Stampin’ Write Marker and stamped it on a Whisper White panel. I cut the image out with the matching Baby’s First Framelits die (available June 2) and I adhered the image to a 1-3/8″ Circle Punch from Whisper White card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the circle with SNAIL to a circle that I’d cut with a Circles Collection Framelits Die, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a Vintage Faceted Designer Button to the card front with a Glue Dot, then adhered a bow tied Coastal Cabana Thick Baker’s Twine (available June 2) with a rolled up Glue Dot to finish the card front.
I stamped the little duck image from the Something for Baby stamp set in Hello Honey and Crisp Cantaloupe inks (removed the ink from the beak as described above) across the bottom of a Whisper White panel to complete the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
May 16-31 Hostess Code: TB32WBNH
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift! The free gift for May is your choice of 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon, 7/8″ Cotton Ribbon or Natural 5/8″ Chevron Ribbon.
Stamp With Amy K 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares
Do you want all of the great new items in the 2014-15 Catalog but can’t afford everything? I’m offering a DSP and Embellishment share!
The share prices are:
- New DSP Share: $21.50 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- New Ribbon & Embellishment Share: $59.00 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- Both Shares: $80 and I’ll ship your shares for free!
You can see the full details on my 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares page here. Let me know if you have any questions or if you’d like to join!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! May 13-19
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up!
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through May 19.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Stampin’ Up! retiring list has posted and items are available only while supplies last. Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this card:
- Coastal Cabana – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, two Banners Framelits die cuts
- Hello Honey – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Circles Collection Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 1-3/8″ Circle Punch, two Banners Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Lullaby Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 3/4″ x 3-1/2″ strip
- 2013-14 Designer Series Paper Stacks – 2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″ square