The twist for the Try Stampin’ on Tuesday #168 sketch was “life’s a picnic” so I thought that the Afternoon Picnic DSP from Stampin’ Up! would fit that perfectly! I let the designer paper do most of the work for this card.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the A Dozen Thoughts stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a Crushed Curry card stock panel. Then I used my Simply Scored Diagonal Plate and I scored the panel every 1″, then turned the panel 90 degrees and scored it again at every inch to create the quilted look.
I sponged the Crushed Curry panel with Basic Gray ink, adhered it to a Basic Gray card stock panel with SNAIL, then to a Pear Pizzazz card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a panel of Afternoon Picnic DSP (retiring June 4) to a panel of Pear Pizzazz card stock. I found three roses that matched the design on the right side of the panel on another sheet of the DSP, cut them out with my Paper Snips and adhered them to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut two banners from the Afternoon Picnic DSP with the smallest Banners Framelits die, trimmed them down to fit on my card and adhered them with SNAIL. Then I colored several Pearl Basic Jewels with the lightest Old Olive Stampin’ Blendabilities Marker and adhered them to the card front to complete it.
I adhered a leftover strip of the Afternoon Picnic DSP to a strip of Pear Pizzazz card stock, then to a Very Vanilla panel to complete the inside of the card.
Now that you’ve seen my card, head over to the Try Stampin’ on Tuesday blog to check out the fabulous creations from the other Design Team Members.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
May 16-31 Hostess Code: TB32WBNH
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift! The free gift for May is your choice of 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon, 7/8″ Cotton Ribbon or Natural 5/8″ Chevron Ribbon.
Stamp With Amy K 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares
Do you want all of the great new items in the 2014-15 Catalog but can’t afford everything? I’m offering a DSP and Embellishment share!
The share prices are:
- New DSP Share: $21.50 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- New Ribbon & Embellishment Share: $59.00 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- Both Shares: $80 and I’ll ship your shares for free!
You can see the full details on my 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares page here. Let me know if you have any questions or if you’d like to join!
New Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! May 20-26
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up!:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through May 26.
New My Digital Studio Downloads Available From Stampin’ Up!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Stampin’ Up! retiring list has posted and items are available only while supplies last. Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this card:
- Pear Pizzazz – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 3/4″ x 5-1/4″ strip
- Basic Gray – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Crushed Curry – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Very Vanilla – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Afternoon Picnic Designer Series Paper – 2-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ panel, three hand cut flowers, two Banners Framelits die cuts, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)