I used the Perfect Pennants and matching Banner Framelits from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share today. My card design was loosely inspired by Seize the Sketch #21.
I started by adhering a panel from the Moonlight DSP Stack to a Lost Lagoon card stock panel with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered panel to a Hello Honey card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched a 2-1/2″ Circle Punch from Hello Honey card stock and I adhered it to a circle that I’d cut with one of the Circles Collection Framelits dies from Lost Lagoon card stock. I adhered the layered circles to the card front with SNAIL.
I colored the sentiment from the Perfect Pennants stamp set with my Lost Lagoon and Hello Honey Stampin’ Write Markers and stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with the matching Banners Framelits die, adhered it to a banner that I’d cut with the next size up Banner Framelits die from a panel of Moonlight DSP, then adhered the layered sentiment to the circles with SNAIL.
I punched two flowers from Hello Honey card stock and one from Lost Lagoon card stock with the punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and I adhered them to the card front with Glue Dots. I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the center of each flower to complete the card front.
I adhered a strip of the leftover Moonlight DSP to a strip of Hello Honey card stock, then to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
June 1-15 Hostess Code: UWDK2J33
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift! The free gift for June is a package of the 2013-15 In Color Sequin Assortment PLUS your choice of one of the 1/16″ Baker’s Twine colors (Basic Black, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango or Whisper White).
2014-15 DSP and Embellishment Shares are Shipping Out Today!
I’ve finished packing up the new catalog shares of Designer Series Paper, Ribbon and Embellishments and they’re heading to the Post Office this morning. Hopefully I’ll have some time this afternoon to start playing with my big box of new goodies from Stampin’ Up!
If you missed out on my first round of shares, I am offering a second round. Please sign up by Monday, June 23 if you’d like to join. Click here to see all of the details or drop me a note if you have any questions!
New Demonstrator Sign and Save Special
New recruits that join Stampin’ Up! can do so at the traditional Starter Kit priced at $99 ($125 product value), or for a limited time through June 30, a reduced priced Starter Kit at the low price of $50 ($55 product value)!
When you join Stampin’ Up! during this limited-time offer, you’ll receive:
- $55 worth of products
- A 30 percent discount on your first order (over $150 during your first 45 days)
- A 20 percent discount on all your orders
- Free Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free entrance to our annual Convention (must be registered by the 20th of June)
Drop me a note at email@example.com if have any questions or if you’d like additional details. I’d love to have you on my team! You can read more information about the benefits of being a Demonstrator here.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! June 2-9
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up!:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through June 9.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to finish this tag:
- Hello Honey – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 2-1/2″ Circle Punch, two Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Lost Lagoon – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Circles Collection Framelits die cut, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punch
- Whisper White – Banners Collection Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Banners Framelits die cut, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)