On Friday, Heather Van Looy and I showed you Part 1 of our finish my card collaboration. You can see that project here. Today, we’re doing Part 2 of that collaboration. This time I created the art piece and sentiment and handed them over to Heather to complete. Here is what I created with the Something for Baby and Baby, We’ve Grown stamp sets from Stampin’ Up!
I stamped the onsie, bib and hanger images from the Something for Baby stamp set in Pistachio Pudding, Hello Honey, Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar inks, cut them out with the matching Baby’s First Framelits dies and adhered them together with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Baby, We’ve Grown stamp set in StazOn Jet Black ink on a Whisper White panel, colored the letters with my Pistachio Pudding Stampin’ Write Marker, and adhered it to a Pistachio Pudding panel with SNAIL. I used the Hexagon Punch to create the banner end, then punched a hole with the 1/16″ Circle Punch and strung Whisper White Baker’s Twine through it.
I colored the sock images from the Something for Baby stamp set with my Hello Honey and Pistachio Pudding Stampin’ Write Markers, stamped them on a Whisper White panel, cut them out with the matching Baby’s First Framelits dies and adhered them to the twine with little pieces of tape.
To see the finished project that Heather created, head over to her blog at www.handcraftingwithheather.com. Her card is just fabulous!!!!
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
June 1-15 Hostess Code: UWDK2J33
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift! The free gift for June is a package of the 2013-15 In Color Sequin Assortment PLUS your choice of one of the 1/16″ Baker’s Twine colors (Basic Black, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango or Whisper White).
Round 2 of the Stamp With Amy K 2014-15 DSP and Ribbon Shares
I’ve made a few changes to my share offerings for round two…I’ve divided up the ribbon into groupings. Here are the details:
- 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon Share – $9 per share plus $2.50 shipping – You will receive approximately 2 yards of each these ribbons: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow & Tangelo Twist
- 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon Share – $14.50 per share plus $3 shipping – You will receive approximately 2 yards of each these ribbons: Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry & Whisper White
- 1-1/4″ Striped Grosgrain Ribbon – $9 per share plus $3 shipping – You will receive approximately 2 yards of each these ribbons: Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake & Crushed Curry
- 5/8″ Satin Ribbon & Venetian Crochet Trim – $8 per share plus $2.50 shipping – You will receive approximately 2 yards of each these ribbons: Gold 1/8” Ribbon, Gold, Silver, Very Vanilla & Whisper White 5/8” Satin Ribbon, and will receive approximately 1 yard of Venetian Crochet Trim
- 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon – $9.75 per share + $2.50 shipping – You will receive approximately 2 yards of each these ribbons: Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi & Wisteria Wonder
Designer Series Paper Share – $21.50 (divided in groups of 8) plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping
- There are 10 new paper packs with 6 different designs in each pack plus three new Paper Stacks. You will receive one 6×6 sheet of each design (for a total of 70 sheets of 6×6 paper) from the following DSP packs: Typeset, Gold Soiree, Flowerpot, Flashback, Sweet Taffy, Confetti Celebration, Park Lane, Maritime, Lullaby, Back to Black and 2014-16 In Color DSP Stacks (10 sheets)
- You will also receive one 4-1/2” x 6-1/2” sheet of each design from the Moonlight and All Abloom DSP Stacks (for a total of 24 sheets of 4-1/2” x 6-1/2” paper). Plus one 6″x6″ sheet of the Dazzling Diamonds, Gold and Silver Glimmer Papers.
If you’d like double shares of the designer paper, I’ll cut the designer paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the Moonlight and All Abloom DSP Stacks, you’ll get double sheets of those since they’re already precut). I’m also happy to do double ribbon shares.
If you are interested in joining round 2 of my shares, please sign up by Monday, June 23. You can see more information here.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! June 2-9
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up!:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through June 9.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to start this project:
- Pistachio Pudding – 1-1/4″ x 3″ panel
- Whisper White – five Baby’s First Framelits die cuts, 1-1/8″ x 3″ panel