I’ve decided that it’s time to do a little free shipping weekend! For all orders of $25 or greater (before taxes and shipping) placed through me between now and June 30, 2014, I’m offering free shipping. Simply place your order through my online store or send me your order via email to email@example.com and pay with PayPal. Here are the ways that you will receive your free shipping rebate:
- If you place your order through my online store:
- Provide me with your mailing address and I’ll send you a check
- Provide me with your PayPal account and I’ll send you your rebate via PayPal
- If you send me your order via email, I’ll deduct the shipping costs from your PayPal invoice.
Don’t forget to add the hostess code to your orders under $150 to get your free gift too!
June 16-30 Hostess Code: 6QF9TG9V
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift! The free gift for June is a package of the 2013-15 In Color Sequin Assortment PLUS your choice of one of the 1/16″ Baker’s Twine colors (Basic Black, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango or Whisper White).
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
ok so does this mean we place an order by the 30th–or we place it with you by the 30th an then you place it with SU on the 1st so it can include the blendabilities? Yes, always scheming! Mary
Sorry Mary, the orders need to be entered into the Stampin’ Up! ordering system by June 30. 🙂