I used the new Darling Doily Thinlits Die and the A Dozen Thoughts stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #143.
I started by adhering a panel from the All Abloom DSP Stack to a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered a smaller panel from the All Abloom DSP stack to the lower part of the panel with SNAIL.
I cut a doily with the Darling Doily Thinlits Die from Strawberry Slush card stock, adhered it to the panel with SNAIL and trimmed the excess with my Paper Snips. Then I adhered the panel to a Strawberry Slush card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
***One tip for the Darling Doily Thinlits Die: Be sure to place a layer of wax paper between the die and your card stock before you cut. The wax paper makes it a snap to get intricate die cuts out of the dies without ripping them.
Next, I adhered another panel of All Abloom DSP to the card front with SNAIL. Then I stamped the sentiment from the A Dozen Thoughts stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on a Whisper White panel and I adhered it to a strip of Mossy Meadow card stock with SNAIL. I punched the end with the Hexagon Punch, then adhered the strip to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched flowers with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack Punch from Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush and Blushing Bride card stocks, adhered them to the card front with Glue Dots and added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the center of each to complete it.
I adhered a leftover strip of the All Abloom DSP and three flower punches to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
July 1-15 Hostess Code: ZZDRPDQ3
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for July is an Embossing Folder of your choice. You may choose any one of the embossing folders in the 2014-15 Annual Catalog (you can find them on pages 226-227)!
Last Day For This Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through July 7.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Strawberry Slush: 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Darling Doily Thinlits die cut, three Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches
- Mossy Meadow – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 3/4″ x 3-3/4″ strip
- Blushing Bride – three Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches
- Daffodil Delight – three Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches
- Whisper White – 5/8″ x 3-3/4″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2″ x 3-1/2″ panel, 1″ x 3-3/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: