I haven’t played with the Something for Baby stamp set and Framelits from Stampin’ Up! for awhile so I thought that it was time to pull them out and put them to work. 🙂
My card design was inspired by the My Favorite Things MFTWSC183.
I started by using the Envelope Punch Board rounder punch to punch two corners of a panel of Lullaby DSP. I adhered the DSP with SNAIL to a panel of Coastal Cabana card stock that I’d also punched with the rounder punch. Then I adhered the layered panel with SNAIL to a Baked Brown Sugar card base.
Don’t forget that Designer Series Paper is Buy 3 Get 1 Free from Stampin’ Up! during the month of July. Click here for all of the details.
I stamped the little onsie in Coast Cabana ink, the tie in Baked Brown Sugar ink and the hanger in Pistacho Pudding ink (all from the Something for Baby stamp set) on a Whisper White panel. I cut the three images out with the matching Baby’s First Framelits Dies and adhered them together, then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Big News stamp set in Baked Brown Sugar ink on a strip of Whisper White card stock. I punched the end with the Hexagon Punch to create the banner then adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I colored the little sock stamps from the Something for Baby stamp set with my Baked Brown Sugar and Coastal Cabana Stampin’ Write Markers and cut them out with the matching dies from the Baby’s First Framelits set. I tied a little bow with the Coastal Cabana Thick Bakers’s Twine and I adhered it above the sentiment with a rolled up Glue Dot. I tucked the string on one side under the banner and used a little tape to attach one sock, then put the other string over the banner and taped the other sock to it.
A strip of Lullaby DSP adhered to a strip of Coastal Cabana card stock, then to a Whisper White panel completed the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
July 1-15 Hostess Code: ZZDRPDQ3
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for July is an Embossing Folder of your choice. You may choose any one of the embossing folders in the 2014-15 Annual Catalog (you can find them on pages 226-227)!
New Beauty of the Season Sneak Peek Stamp Set Now Available
Stampin’ Up! is offering you an opportunity to purchase the new Beauty of the Season stamp set early from the upcoming Holiday Catalog! The set is available now in wood mount and clear mount, click below to see them in my online store.
- Beauty of the Season Wood Mount Stamp Set (Item 135776) – $21.95
- Beauty of the Season Clear Mount Stamp Set (Item 135779) – $16.95
Two New Photopolymer Stamp Sets Now Available
Stampin’ Up! has two new photopolymer stamp sets that are available beginning today. But remember that the photopolymer sets that are not in the current catalog are only available while supplies last!
Click on the images above to go see the new photopolymer stamp sets in my online store.
New Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Jul 8-14
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through July 14.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Baked Brown Sugar: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, Darling Doily Thinlits die cut, three Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches
- Coastal Cabana – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Whisper White – five Baby’s First Framelits die cuts, 5/8″ x 3-1/2″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Lullaby Designer Series – 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: