Sandi asked us to make masculine cards for the Stamping and Blogging SB64 sketch challenge today, so I pulled out my much loved Traveler stamp set from Stampin’ Up! for the occasion. 🙂
I started by adhering a panel of Typeset DSP to a Very Vanilla panel with SNAIL. Then I ran a narrow panel of Basic Black card stock through the Big Shot in the Zigzag Embossing Folder and I adhered the embossed panel to the Very Vanilla panel with SNAIL.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel and tied a knot, then adhered the layered panel to a Basic Black card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the train image from the Traveler stamp set in StazOn Jet Black ink on a Very Vanilla panel, punched it out with the 2-1/2″ Circle Punch and layered it over a Circles Collection Framelits die cut from Basic Black card stock. I adhered the layered image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the A Happy Hooray stamp set in StazOn Jet Black Ink on a Very Vanilla panel, punched it out with the 1-3/8″ Circle Punch and adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a leftover strip of the Typeset DSP to a Basic Black strip with SNAIL, then adhered the layered strip to a Very Vanilla panel inside the card to complete it.
Now that you’ve seen my project, be sure to stop by the other Stamping & Blogging Design Team Members blogs to see what they’ve created with this sketch:
- Sandi MacIver
- Michelle Last
- Lee Conrey
- Claire Daly
- Caroline van der Straaten
- Marine Wiplier
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Kerstin Kreis
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
July 16-31 Hostess Code: QC3UJCAW
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for July is an Embossing Folder of your choice. You may choose any one of the embossing folders in the 2014-15 Annual Catalog (you can find them on pages 226-227)!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through July 21.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Basic Black – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 1-1/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Circles Collection Framelits die cut, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- Very Vanilla – 2-1/2″ Circle Punch, 1-3/8″ Circle Punch, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Typeset Designer Series Paper – 2-3/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: