We’ve got several wedding anniversaries coming up in our family so I used Teeny Tiny Wishes and World of Dreams stamp sets from Stampin’ Up! to create some anniversary cards. My card design was inspired by the Try Stampin’ on Tuesday Sketch #176. I started by adhering a panel of Silver Fancy Foil Vellum to a panel of Silver Foil Sheets with SNAIL. I applied the SNAIL to the top part, under the Blackberry Bliss panel and to the area under the sentiment layers so that you can’t see it on the card front. Then I cut a row of scallops with the Striped Scallop Thinlits die from Silver Foil Sheets. I adhered the Striped Scallop die cut with SNAIL to the back of a panel of Blackberry Bliss card stock that I’d embossed with the Lovely Lace Embossing Folder and I adhered the embossed panel to the Foil/Vellum panel with SNAIL. I tied a bow with the Silver 5/8″ Satin Ribbon, then adhered the ends to the panel with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Blackberry Bliss card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then cut another Silver Foil Sheets panel with the die from the Apothecary Accents Framelits die set. I adhered the Foil Sheet die cut to the cad front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a Blackberry Bliss card stock panel, sprinkled it with Sliver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. Then I stamped the flower image from the World of Dreams stamp set in Blackberry Bliss ink next to the sentiment and I cut it out with the Smallest Ovals Collection Framelits die. I adhered the die cut to the card front with SNAIL to complete it. I stamped the flower image from the World of Dreams stamp set in Blackberry Bliss ink on a Whisper White panel to finish the inside of the card. Now that you’ve seen my card, be sure to stop by the Try Stampin’ on Tuesday blog to check out the creations from the other Design Team Members. You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
July 1-15 Hostess Code: ZZDRPDQ3
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for July is an Embossing Folder of your choice. You may choose any one of the embossing folders in the 2014-15 Annual Catalog (you can find them on pages 226-227)!
Project Life by Stampin’ Up! Love Story Collection Now Available
Good news for Project Life by Stampin’ Up! fans, the Love Story collection of items and the Black Faux Leather Album are now available for purchase!
My Digital Studio Print Services Back Online Tomorrow – 20% Discount
The My Digital Studio print services will be available on Wednesday, July 16 at 12:00 PM noon (MT). To show their appreciation for your patience, Stampin’ Up! will be offering a 20% discount on all of our print products through the end of the month. You will be able to place orders for print products at the discounted price through the end of day on Thursday, July 31 at 11:50 PM (MT). You can see the promotional pricing here.
New Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals: Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through July 21.
Paper Pumpkin New Subscriber Promotion
If you haven’t tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up–get 50% off your first two months. With a deal like this, you’ll want to invite everyone you know to give it a try too!
Offer Dates: July 16, 2014–September 10, 2014
Offer Details: Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2014, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
The Fine Print:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month’s kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- You need to visit MyPaperPumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the Promo Code, “HALFOFF2” when you sign up.
- New subscribers must join by Wednesday, September 10, 2014; 11:50 PM (MT).
Click here to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin now.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Blackberry Bliss – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 1-1/2″ x 3-7/8″ panel, Ovals Collection Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Silver Foil Sheets – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Striped Scallop Thinlits die cut, Apothecary Accents die cut
- Fancy Foil Designer Vellum – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Thank you!! 🙂