I used the new Sweetbriar Rose stamp from Stampin’ Up! to create my card for the Try Stampin’ on Tuesday sketch challenge this week.
And here is the Try Stampin’ on Tuesday #178. I flipped the sketch on its side for my card.
I started by adhering wide strips of Park Lane DSP to a Soft Suede card base with SNAIL.
Then I stamped the image from the Sweetbriar Rose stamp in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a Whisper White panel. I colored the image with my Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Wisteria Wonder Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers. I colored the images with the light markers first, then went back and added touches of shading with the dark and medium Markers.
After coloring the rose images, I adhered the stamped panel to a Soft Suede card base with SNAIL, then I wrapped two strands of Linen Thread around the panel and tied them together in a bit of a “messy” bow.
I adhered the stamped panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to complete it.
I adhered a strip of leftover Park Lane DSP to a Whisper White panel to complete the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
July 16-31 Hostess Code: QC3UJCAW
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for July is an Embossing Folder of your choice. You may choose any one of the embossing folders in the 2014-15 Annual Catalog (you can find them on pages 226-227)!
Just a Few Days Left…Buy 3 Get 1 Free on Designer Series Paper During July
During the entire month of July, when you purchase three Designer Series Paper packs, you’ll get one free! Click here to head over to my online store to see the papers available on the Buy 3 Get 1 Free sale.
New Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! July 29-Aug 4
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through August 4.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Soft Suede – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base,3″ x 4″ panel
- Whisper White – 2-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Park Lane Designer Series Paper – two 1-1/4″ x 4″ panels, 2-3/4″ x 4″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: