Sandi MacIver and I are teaming up again today to bring you some project ideas for the Holiday Home stamp set from Stampin’ Up! So once you take a peek at my projects, be sure to stop by Sandi’s blog for more great ideas!
My card designs was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #98. For something a little different, I flipped the sketch upside down.
I started adhering two panels of Santa & Co. DSP to two Real Red card stock panels with SNAIL. Then I cut three strips of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper with the Large Scallop Edgelits die and adhered them to panels of Santa & Co. DSP with SNAIL, making sure that I ran the adhesive closer to the straight edge of the die cuts so that I’d have room to tuck the little houses under the scalloped edge.
I stamped the house images from the Holiday Home photopolymer stamp set in Marina Mist and Real Red inks on a Whisper White panel. I added the stars, wreaths and lights to the houses using Real Red, Old Olive and Hello Honey inks. I added little berries to the wreaths with my Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker, then cut the four houses out with the Homemade Holiday Framelits dies.
I adhered the house on the narrow strip of DSP and the Real Red house with SNAIL to the card front, then adhered the two Marina Mist houses on the right side panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I adhered the decorated panels to a Marina Mist card base with SNAIL.
I adhered a strip of Santa & Co. Designer Washi Tape over the DSP panels, then stamped the sentiment from the Holiday Home stamp set in Real Red ink on a Whisper White panel. I stamped the snowflake images in Marina Mist ink around the sentiment, adhered the sentiment panel to a panel of Real Red card stock with SNAIL, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Santa & Co. DSP to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
And because I couldn’t let those little melty snowmen go to waste on the bottom half of this DSP panel, I made a card featuring them too!
I used the Endless Wishes photopolymer stamp set to stamp the sentiment strip for this card and I added some of the Frosted Sequins using Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere them.
Now that you’ve seen my projects, click over to Sandi’s blog to check our her fantastic creation!
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
November 1-15 Hostess Code: TEAH3Z67
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. Since it seemed to be popular choice, I’m sticking with it for November too! The free gift for November is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2014 Holiday Catalog!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Nov 4-10
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through November 10.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Marina Mist – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Real Red – 1-3/8″ x 4″ panel, 3-3/4″ x 4″ panel, 7/8″ x 3″ strip
- Whisper White – four Homemade Holiday Framelits die cuts, 3/4″ x 2-7/8″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Santa & Co. Designer Series Paper – 1-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 3-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- Dazzling Details Glimmer Paper – two 3/4″ x 3-5/8″ strips, 3/4″ x 1-1/4″ strip
- Marina Mist – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Real Red – 1″ x 4″ panel, 4-1/8″ x 4″ panel, 7/8″ x 3″ strip
- Whisper White – 3/4″ x 2-7/8″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Santa & Co. Designer Series Paper – 7/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: