I used the Ornamental Pine stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create two holiday cards to share with you today. I had a customer email me to ask if I thought that Lost Lagoon and silver embossing or Soft Sky and silver embossing would be a pretty holiday card, so I stamped one of each…I think that I like the Soft Sky better…what do you think?
My card design was inspired by Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 243.
I started by adhering a panel of All Is Calm Speciality DSP to a panel of Lost Lagoon card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered DSP panel to a panel of Soft Sky card stock, then to a Lost Lagoon card base with SNAIL.
I adhered a panel of All Is Calm DSP to a panel of Lost Lagoon card stock with SNAIL, then I tied a strand of Lost Lagoon 3/8″ Silky Taffeta Ribbon around it and adhered it with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the pine branch from the Ornamental Pine stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Soft Sky card stock, sprinkled it with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the ornament image under the branch in VersaMark Ink and I heat embossed it with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder, then cut the image out with a Circles Collection Framelits Die.
I adhered the stamped image with SNAIL to a circle cut with a Circles Collection Famelits Die from the Silver Foil Sheets. Then I adhered the layered image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the center of the ornament. I cut the sentiment from Lost Lagoon card stock and Silver Foil Sheets with the die from the Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies, adhered them together, then to the card front with a touch of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
This is the same card only with the Lost Lagoon and Silver Sky card stock colors reversed.
I adhered strips of All Is Calm Speciality DSP to Whisper White panels inside the cards.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
November 1-15 Hostess Code: TEAH3Z67
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. Since it seemed to be popular choice, I’m sticking with it for November too! The free gift for November is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2014 Holiday Catalog!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Nov 4-10
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through November 10.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Lost Lagoon – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 3-3/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 1-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, Snowflake Card Thinlits die cut
- Soft Sky –4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Circles Collection Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- All Is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″ panel, 1-3/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- Silver Foil Sheets – Circles Collection Framelits die cut, Snowflake Card Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: