I got my first order from the Stampin’ Up! 2015 Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration Brochure and I couldn’t wait to dig in and start sharing!!! I used the Best Day Ever stamp set, the Best Year Ever DSP (both can be earned as free Sale-a-bration items) and the new Bow Builder Punch to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 248.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Best Day Ever stamp set (Sale-a-bration item available Jan 6) in VersaMark Ink on a Coastal Cabana card stock panel. I sprinkled the sentiment with Calypso Coral Stampin’ Emboss Powder and I heat embossed it.
I stamped the dot images from the Best Day Ever stamp set in Coastal Cabana ink on the stamped panel, adhered the panel with SNAIL to a Calypso Coral card stock panel and then to a Sahara Sand card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I used the Bow Builder Punch (available Jan 6) to punch pieces of the Best Year Ever DSP (Sale-a-bration item available Jan 6). I adhered the bows together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, then to 1″ Square Punches from Crushed Curry card stock with Glue Dots. I adhered the square punches to 1-1/8″ squares cut from Calypso Coral card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL.
I tied pieces of Whisper White Baker’s Twine through buttons from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (Sale-a-bration item available Jan 6), then adhered them to the center of the bows to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Best Year Ever DSP to a strip of Sahara Sand card stock, then to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
I’m loving that little Bow Builder Punch and the color combination in the Best Year Ever DSP is so pretty, perfect for spring!!
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
December 1-15 Hostess Code: TQZZDSGR
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for December is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2014 Holiday Catalog!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Dec 9-15
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through December 15.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Sahara Sand – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Calypso Coral – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, three 1-1/8″ x 1-1/8″ squares
- Coastal Cabana – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Crushed Curry – three 1″ Square Punches
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper – six Bow Builder Punches, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: