Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-a-bration has started and the new 2015 Occasions Catalog is open for ordering!! Yippee!! Drop me a note or fill out my Catalog Request Form if you need copies of the catalogs, they’re fantastic!! Plus I’m offering a little ordering bonus to kick of your new catalog ordering…check out the details below. 🙂
I used the Sale-a-bration exclusive stamp set called Lotus Blossom to create my card to share today.
The Lotus Blossom stamp set is so easy to use! I since it’s photopolymer, you can see through it to line up your images when you are stamping. To create the focal image, I inked up the smallest flower image (marked as #1 on the stamp set) in Crushed Curry ink and I stamped it on a Whisper White panel. Then I inked up the second smallest image (marked as #2 on the stamp set) with Crushed Curry ink and I stamped it over the first image.
Then I inked up the solid flower image (marked as #3 on the stamp set) in Crushed Curry ink, tapped it quickly on a piece of scrap paper to remove a little of the ink, then stamped it over the two other images. It creates a really neat, layered look with lots of pretty details and depth. I repeated the same process for all three flowers on my main panel. I used Pear Pizzazz ink for the stems and Soft Suede ink for the sentiment.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Soft Suede card stock with SNAIL, the wrapped a strand of Crushed Curry Ribbon from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (Sale-a-bration item) around the panel, adhered it with SNAIL and tied a bow. Then I added a pearl from the Artisan Embellishment Kit and I set the panel aside while I worked on the layers beneath.
I sponged a panel from the Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP (Sale-a-bration item) with Soft Suede ink, adhered it to a Soft Suede card stock panel, then to a Pear Pizzazz card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I snipped off the edge of one of the doilies from the Artisan Embellishment Kit and I adhered it to the card front with SNAIL, then adhered the stamped panel over the doily with SNAIL as well.
I stamped the Lotus Blossom image again on a Whisper White panel in Crushed Curry and Pear Pizzazz inside the card.
I had so much fun making the card in Crushed Curry ink that I recreated it in Calypso Coral and Coastal Cabana to match the other two colors in the Best Day Ever Accessory Pack!
You can find a complete list of supplies for this project , including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
January 1-15 Hostess Code: DKE9G34U
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for January is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
Stampin’ Up!’s 2015 Occasions Catalog is Open and Sale-a-bration Has Started!!
Sale-a-bration has begun and the new 2015 Occasions Catalog is open for ordering!! During Sale-a-bration:
- For every $50 in Stampin’ Up! products that you purchase (this includes any products…Annual Catalog items, online only items, Weekly Deals, Occasions Catalog items and even Clearance Rack items!!), you get to choose a free Sale-a-bration item from the brochure.
- If you place an order or host a workshop during Sale-a-bration where the total reaches $250, you will get an additional $25 in Host Dollars/Hostess Cash to spend!
- If you join Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator during Sale-a-bration, you’ll pay $99 for your Starter Kit and you’ll receive $125 in Stampin’ Up! products of your choice (plus it will ship for free!!) AND you’ll get your choice of either a free Project Kit from the Occasions Catalog or your choice of any two Sale-a-bration items!! Check out more details about becoming a Demonstrator on my Join My Team page or drop me a note if you’ve got questions.
Click on the picture of the Sale-a-bration Brochure to see it online.
Click on the picture of the Occasions Catalog to see it online.
Let me know if you have any questions, Sale-a-bration is an awesome time of year!!
Stamp With Amy K Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration Kickoff Bonus!!
I’m offering double Running Shoe Reward points* for any order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed between now and Monday January 12! Click here to read more about my Running Shoe Reward program, my buyer reward program where you earn free Stampin’ Up! merchandise.
Let me know if you have any questions, have fun shopping!
*If you are a member of one of my Online Hostess Clubs, your hostess club orders are excluded, as you get double reward points for all of your hostess club orders already. But the double reward points do apply to any other orders. 🙂
New Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Jan 6-12
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through January 12.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Pear Pizzazz – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Soft Suede – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 3″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Irresistibly Yours Speciality Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: