I used the Sheltering Tree stamp set and Hello You Thinlits Die set from Stampin’ Up! to create my card for the Stamping and Blogging sketch this week. We’re back up and running again after the holiday break so be sure to stop by the other Design Team Member’s blogs to peek at their projects too!
My card design was inspired by the Stamping and Blogging SB86 Sketch.
I started by embossing a panel for Soft Sky card stock with the Spring Flowers Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Blackberry Bliss card stock with SNAIL, then to a Rose Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut three strips from the Painted Blooms DSP, punched the bottoms with the Hexagon Punch and adhered them to the card front with SNAIL.
Then I stamped the flower images from the Sheltering Tree photopolymer stamp set in Blackberry Bliss and Wild Wasabi inks across a panel from the Painted Blooms DSP pack. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Blackberry Bliss card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL. Then I cut the sentiment with the Hello You Thinlits Die from Daffodil Delight, Blackberry Bliss and Rose Red card stock. I adhered the three die cuts together (very slightly off-set) and then to the card front with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I punched flowers from Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight and Rose Red card stock with the punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and adhered them to the card front with Glue Dots. Then I colored three Rhinestone Basic Jewels with my Dark Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities Marker and I adhered them to the flower centers to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower images from the Sheltering Tree stamp set in Wild Wasabi and Rose Red ink on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
Now that you’ve seen my project, be sure to stop by the other Stamping & Blogging Design Team Member’s blogs to see what they’ve created with this sketch.
- Sandi MacIver – USA
- Michelle Last – UK
- Lee Conrey – USA
- Claire Daly – Australia
- Caroline van der Straaten – Netherlands
- Marine Wiplier – France
- Shelagh Freemantle – Canada
- Kerstin Kreis – Germany
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
January 1-15 Hostess Code: DKE9G34U
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for January is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
Stamp With Amy K Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration Kickoff Bonus!!
I’m offering double Running Shoe Reward points* for any order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed between now and Monday January 12! Click here to read more about my Running Shoe Reward program, my buyer reward program where you earn free Stampin’ Up! merchandise.
Let me know if you have any questions, have fun shopping!
*If you are a member of one of my Online Hostess Clubs, your hostess club orders are excluded, as you get double reward points for all of your hostess club orders already. But the double reward points do apply to any other orders. 🙂
It’s Sale-a-bration Time!
- Shop: Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 you spend (before shipping and taxes) between January 6 and March 31.
- Host : Host/Hostess Benefits are great during Sale-A-Bration. If you place an order or host a workshop during Sale-a-bration where the total reaches $250, you will get an additional $25 in Host Dollars/Hostess Cash to spend!
- Join : It’s a great time to join Stampin’ Up! as a new demonstrator! New demonstrators can choose one of the following limited-time Sale-A-Bration offers when joining between January 6 and March 31:
- Option #1: Receive a FREE Simply Created Project Kit from the occasions catalog with your Starter Kit
- Option #2: Receive 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with your Starter Kit.
Let me know if you have any questions about Sale-A-Bration or joining Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Jan 6-12
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through January 12.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Rose Red – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, Hello You Thinlits Dies die cut, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punch
- Blackberry Bliss – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-1/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Hello You Thinlits Dies die cut, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punch
- Soft Sky – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Daffodil Delight – Hello You Thinlits Dies die cut, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punch
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Painted Blossoms Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2″ x 4-3/4″ panel, three 1-1/8″ x 3-7/8 strips
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: