I used the Hello Life and Groovy Love stamp sets from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Retrosketches #148.
The colors for my project were inspired by The Paper Players #227.
I started by adhering a panel of Sweet Dreams DSP to a panel of Lost Lagoon card stock with SNAIL, then to a Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I wrapped two strands of Sweet Dreams Designer Washi Tape around a Crumb Cake panel, then stamped the sentiment from the Hello Life photopolymer stamp set in Lost Lagoon ink above the Washi Tape. I stamped the little hearts from the Hello Life stamp set in Crisp Cantaloupe ink above the sentiment, then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Lost Lagoon card stock and to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the heart image from the Groovy Love stamp set in Crisp Cantaloupe and Lost Lagoon inks on a Whisper White panel, then punched them out with the Sweetheart Punch. I adhered the Crisp Cantaloupe heart to the card front with SNAIL.
I taped a little bit of the Calypso Coral Pompom Trim (don’t tell…I cheated a little on the color) to the back of the Lost Lagoon heart, then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the heart image again in Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake and Crisp Cantaloupe inks across a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
January 16-31 Hostess Code: VZD74WFK
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for January is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
A Quick Reminder…It’s Sale-a-bration Time!
- Shop: Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 you spend (before shipping and taxes) through March 31.
- Host : If you place an order or host a workshop during Sale-A-Bration where the total reaches $250, you will get an additional $25 in Host Dollars/Hostess Cash to spend!
- Join : New demonstrators can choose one of the following limited-time Sale-A-Bration offers when joining between January 6 and March 31:
- Option #1: Receive a FREE Simply Created Project Kit from the occasions catalog with your Starter Kit
- Option #2: Receive 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with your Starter Kit.
Let me know if you have any questions about Sale-A-Bration or joining Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator. Happy shopping!!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Jan 13-19
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through January 19.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″ square
- Lost Lagoon – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-15/16″ x 3″ panel
- Whisper White – two Sweetheart Punches, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sweet Dreams Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: