I used the Stampin’ Up! stamp set called Adventure Awaits and a sheet from the Adventure Bound DSP Stack to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #169.
I started by trimmed down the sheet of designer paper from the Adventure Bound DSP Stack. Once I had the paper trimmed to the size that I wanted, I used a Circles Collection Framelits Die to cut a circle from the panel.
I placed the die cut designer paper panel over a panel of Pool Party card stock and I lightly traced around the circle. This helped me to line up the stamped image so that it would show inside the die cut. I lifted the designer paper panel off the Pool Party panel, then stamped the sentiment from the Adventure Awaits photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink, sprinkled it with Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I erased the pencil line from around the stamped image, then I adhered the designer paper to the Pool Party card stock panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the layered panel to an Island Indigo card base with SNAIL, then stamped the sentiment from the And Many More stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a strip of Island Indigo card stock, punched the end with the Banner Punch and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I tied a strand of Linen Thread through a Basic Metal Button, then adhered the button to the card front with a Glue Dot.
I adhered a strip of the leftover designer paper to a strip of Pool Party card stock, then to a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
The ladies that attended my card class in Atlanta yesterday got to see a little peek at this card early. We had a great time stamping and chatting…I’m looking forward to next month already! 🙂
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
January 16-31 Hostess Code: VZD74WFK
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for January is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Jan 13-19
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through January 19.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!! Click here to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Island Indigo – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 1/2″ x 2-1/2″ strip
- Pool Party – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Whisper White – Bitty Butterfly Punch, 2″ x 4-1/8″ panel, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: