I used the Painted Petals stamp set and the Ornate Tag Topper Punch from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by the Pals Paper Arts PPA236 sketch.
I started by adhering a panel of Painted Blooms DSP to a panel of Blackberry Bliss card stock with SNAIL.
I punched one end of a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch, then stamped the sentiment from the Painted Petals stamp set in Blackberry Bliss ink on it. I inked the flower images from the Painted Petals stamp set with my Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky and Rose Red Stampin’ Write Markers and stamped them across the panel, then stamped the stems in Wild Wasabi ink.
I punched the other end of the stamped panel with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch, then trimmed about 1/8″ off each side and I layered it over a panel of Blackberry Bliss card stock that I’d also punched on both sides with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch.
I used the 1/8″ Circle Punch to punch holes that lined up with the Whisper White tag punches through the Blackberry Bliss panel, then twisted together three strands of the Painted Blooms Cotton Twine and ran it through the tag. I adhered the tag to the DSP panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then wrapped the twine around the panel and adhered it with tape on the back.
I cut banners from Rose Red, Daffodil Delight and Soft Sky card stock with the smallest banner from the Bitty Banners Framelits Dies and I adhered them to the DSP panel with SNAIL. Then I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the tag and I adhered the decorated panel to a Wild Wasabi card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the little flower images from the Painted Petals stamp set in Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight and Soft Sky inks across the bottom of a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
January 16-31 Hostess Code: VZD74WFK
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for January is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
For those of you in and around the Altanta, GA area: Sue Prather, Heather Van Looy, Mary Deatherage and I will have a table at the Heirloom Productions Rubber Stamp & Paper Arts Festival on Jan 31 & Feb 1, 2015. The show will be held at the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds, 2405 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. The show hours are 10 AM – 5 PM on Saturday and 11 AM – 4 PM on Sunday. We’ll have a card display and make & takes along with catalogs and other goodies, it will be lots of fun!! Hope to see you all there!
New Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Jan 20-26
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through January 20.
- It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!! Earn a free item for every $50 that you purchase. Click hereto read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Wild Wasabi – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Blackberry Bliss – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2″ x 4″ panel
- Daffodil Delight – Itty Bitty Banners Framelits die cut
- Rose Red – Itty Bitty Banners Framelits die cut
- Soft Sky – Itty Bitty Banners Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 2″ x 3-3/4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: